• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County
    I saw that too. Funny! I am a bit of a continuity freak. Did anyone notice Rick sling his rifle in a barrel up rear carry as he rushed out to talk to his dead wife but when he gets down to her he is carrying barrel down rear carry? I know, I need something to do with my time.....:)

Yep. Notice things like this all too often lol.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The gun Rick had when he went out to romance the ghost was an AR. I seem to recall that earlier, the gun he had was different, maybe a FAL.

Did anyone else notice that all of the newish/product placement vehicles in the episode were spotless, like who's washing and waxing their cars in the middle of the apocalypse?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Originally Posted by Lammchop93
    What I want to know is who is the person who drove the van full of zombies that appeared to run into the prison? They looked like a girl. Could it be Andrea?

That's my bet.

Well, from the figure is was a thin woman.........
    Could have been the dark haired chick that was giving Andrea a hard time from the town gate.

Again, it could have been Andrea trying to scare the group out of the prison before the Governor could get to them.

You know, trying to help them by screwing them... With friends like her who needs enemas?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I told the wife, I thought the guy in the van was probably the geeky guy the Governor had working in the walker lab.

I kept yelling at the wife about no one able to shoot the guard tower guy. All of the bad guys were just standing out in the open and no one was hitting anybody. By now you would think they could hit what they are shooting at every now and then.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    We're also talking about a year or so post virus, yet both sides seem to use a great deal of ammunition. Where's it coming from? I have yet to see anyone reloading. I haven't heard any conversation about how much ammo if any was in the prison armory...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We're also talking about a year or so post virus, yet both sides seem to use a great deal of ammunition. Where's it coming from? I have yet to see anyone reloading. I haven't heard any conversation about how much ammo if any was in the prison armory...

My gas doesn't stay good for much over 6 months unless I put StaBil in it... You would think the vehicles would be starting to act up more.

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    The biggest thing that cracked me up on TWD was the season finale of season 2, when Herschel's farm was being overrun by walkers. Riding around in vehicles bouncing around on uneven ground, leaning out the window firing at moving targets in dim lighting - and every shot a head shot! :ar15:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    The biggest thing that cracked me up on TWD was the season finale of season 2, when Herschel's farm was being overrun by walkers. Riding around in vehicles bouncing around on uneven ground, leaning out the window firing at moving targets in dim lighting - and every shot a head shot! :ar15:

Meanwhile in broad daylight, with time to aim and the ability to take a decent stable shooting stance...can't hit one dude in a tower.

Seems legit.

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield

I figure they spent all winter wandering from house to house, so I'm thinking maybe they found ammo in some of them, or in cars, etc...:dunno:

Last edited:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As far as the ammo situation, I think the prison's armory may have given them a temporary embarassment of riches. Very temporary, if they keep up with the spray and pray tactics. And yes, when they found the prison, they were worn down to nubs, very different people from those capable of head shotting zombies at night from moving vehicles, but they've gotten the food in their bellies and good nights sleep, and that was after clearing the outter yard with seemingly the same marksmanship as they exhibitted in leaving the farm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom