• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    From Wiki: Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck, 14 September 1973) is an English actor ...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7su76NMQdE[/ame]

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The Walker Bomb scene was like watching an old A-Team episode where there was a few thousand rounds expended and no blood. I expected a vehicle to hit a bush, go airborne and flip onto its roof at any moment.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    on another board im reading, they are speculating the driver as the Asian girl in the Govs bed before Mandrea started messing around with him.

i have looked on Wiki and IMDB but cant find the girl in the bed's name credited anywhere.

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I love the GOV's taste in guns. Steyr AUG, Colt 1911 and a hi power. Holstered weak sided and backwards like Jimi Hendricks on guitar. Just walk by walker and bam. Brains. I think it was the GOV that took out the last prisoner. You knew they were zombue bait when we first saw them. Lasted less than a season.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I don't understand how you folks can watch that show. You're inundating your mind with violence.
    Garbage in, garbage out.

Well, I could go slaughter my hogs, or go read almost any decent history book, or...

violence exists. Violence against nonexistent fantasy monsters is fine with me.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I don't understand how you folks can watch that show. You're inundating your mind with violence.
    Garbage in, garbage out.
    Because it is a fantastic story about the human spirit and the willingness to do anything to protect your loved one's and survive.

This is probably from the same camp who upholds LotR as a magnificent piece of literature, and trashes the Harry Potter series for using magic. Yet both draw from the same lore ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I'd have to go back and watch but .... i remember there being guys with the governor in the shooting scenes, then all a sudden at the end he was alone when he killed the walker. Did anyone notice or know if the other guys got shot or was the guy in the tower the only bad guy that died?

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    I'd have to go back and watch but .... i remember there being guys with the governor in the shooting scenes, then all a sudden at the end he was alone when he killed the walker. Did anyone notice or know if the other guys got shot or was the guy in the tower the only bad guy that died?

One of the guys with him at the car got shot. The other got back in the vehicle.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012

Kinda what i thought, what happened to the driver of the box truck full of zombies?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom