Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't understand how you folks can watch that show. You're inundating your mind with violence.
    Garbage in, garbage out.

34028995.jpg

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Possible Spoiler alert: 2 hours till next show.

Look for rick to return to his old cop shop (ammo run) and find morgan. Finds out wy morgan should have shot his vombie wife.

Merle sees the light after seeing the scars on darrels back. Becomes a good guy instead of the nedneck racist pig. (setting him up for his death most likely)

Carol greets darrel warmly apon his return.

I will not tell more.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Possible Spoiler alert: 2 hours till next show.

Look for rick to return to his old cop shop (ammo run) and find morgan. Finds out wy morgan should have shot his vombie wife.

Merle sees the light after seeing the scars on darrels back. Becomes a good guy instead of the nedneck racist pig. (setting him up for his death most likely)

Carol greets darrel warmly apon his return.

I will not tell more.
    Nope, I have a feeling Hershel's daughter is going to take Lori's place from the comics with the baby.

Or one of the Dixon's will take Tyreese' place.

There is a "secret" special guest on the talking dead, so someone else is dyin.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    Not a whole lot of action that episode, but it sure set things up for future episodes! The previews for next week look interesting. I wonder if the sniper on the roof they showed was the Man from Season 1 that lost his wife.

Also, the zombie they showed at the very end of the preview kind of looked like the Governor.

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    this last episode was very boring imo, but that normally means its getting closer to the end of the season and thats when the action kicks in, i dont think adrian ( think that was her name ) lol has it in her to kill the governor like she needs to..

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ok, just watched tonight's episode...

Why, for the love of God, was the girl singing?!?

You know, nothing brightens up a dull night of the zombie apocalypse like randomly breaking out in song. It might have been the best moment in the series if Merle would have walked in and told her to shut the hell up.

I can't wait to see what wonderful and dramatic events unfold next week... I hope we get a choreographed dance number.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Don't think Andrea will kill the governor either. It's going to come to another battle. Again, that's a cool story line and all, and I can see something like this happening in a post-A world, but I still would like to see more of the survival info like what happens to gasoline over an extended time and what it does to engines, what types of alternate energy do they move to (it's been over a year now)...perhaps the writers could talk to some preppers that have thought a lot of this stuff through?

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I enjoyed the episode, next week should be great! I think Andrea needs to get whacked, or kill the gubner and move on. Herchel's daughters sang in an episode back in season 2, I don't see anything wrong with trying to be happy for a minute in that mess. Can't wait to see Morgan next week and let the party get started! :rockwoot:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the first episode of the season, they were huddled around a campfire in the yard and they bid her sing a song, so it's hardly out of character for her to sing. What I'd like to know is what was she singing? Talking Dead discussed that it was a Tom Waites song, but I don't know enough Tom Waites songs.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Oh, neat. The religious daughter of a backwoods Georgia farm is hip enough to sing crap songs by Tom "gravelmouth" Waits.

I want to stop watching, but I can't.

I can't wait for the next episode. Zombie karaoke complete with product placement by Tampax.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Not a whole lot of action that episode, but it sure set things up for future episodes! The previews for next week look interesting. I wonder if the sniper on the roof they showed was the Man from Season 1 that lost his wife.

Also, the zombie they showed at the very end of the preview kind of looked like the Governor.

SPOI:ER ALERT>

You will find out why he should have shot his wife when he could have also.

I don't think they will kill off the GOV yet. To cool a dude to loose in the mix. Heck it took half a year to kill off the Sofie girl and she had about 7 lines in the script.

In the comics Andrea and Mishone were complete badasses.

Andrea looks good naked.

Carl is becoming a little killing machine and he has a browning hi-power one of my fav's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom