• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Better than previous episodes (well, what I could see of it was: had my eyes averted for most of the end). I was glad they made Glen more hardcore than they had shown him to be previously. It was interesting to compare him now to how he used to be back in Atlanta.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Can you cite this?

It was on Spoil the Dead (I believe this is the name) website if I remember correctly. From what I could tell one or two of the posters were with the show in some aspect. Someone asked if they were going to hack off his hand and they answered, no, the producers did not like that idea.

No, I do not always believe what I read on the internet, but they seemed fairly credible.

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Looking for help here ...

Anyone here able to ID the song they have been using this week in TWD commercials on AMC? My "Old Timer's" Disease is kicking in right now and I can't recall the exact lyrics but I love the beat/guitar.

UPDATE:

Found it!! :rockwoot:

Last Man Standing by People In Planes ... good tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkgk4HHtq_c

Last edited:

jasonville43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Jasonville, Indiana
    My only problem with this season is the fact that there are WAY WAY to many commercials!! each episode is dang near 25 mins of commercials! Take a popular show and MILK every advertising dime out of it! One would think with the popularity of the show they could simply charge more for ad time and show less commercials... Just a thought..

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My only problem with this season is the fact that there are WAY WAY to many commercials!! each episode is dang near 25 mins of commercials! Take a popular show and MILK every advertising dime out of it! One would think with the popularity of the show they could simply charge more for ad time and show less commercials... Just a thought..

This. /\

4:30 of showtime - cut to commercials for 5 minutes!! :xmad:
    What happened to 2 min commercial breaks?!

How many erectile dysfunction commercials do I really need to watch?!??
    What are they trying to say?!?!!?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    This. /\

4:30 of showtime - cut to commercials for 5 minutes!! :xmad:
    What happened to 2 min commercial breaks?!

How many erectile dysfunction commercials do I really need to watch?!??
    What are they trying to say?!?!!?

darth_vader2.jpg

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

This is why I DVR the show and watch it a half hour after it starts. This way I am able to fast forward through them all.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Wwwwaaaallllkkkeeerrrssas

35 more to go buddy...Just keep plugging away with those quality posts. I think there is a thread on the "Red Dawn" remake...

You can do "Wwwwooollllvvvveeeerrrriiiinnneeessss" over there and knock another one down.

Good Luck and welcome to INGO.:D

I hate to admit this but I agree with Sarah Silverman...Oh God that hurt...(Why must Liberals be such great artists?) The two most interesting characters now are Michonne and the Governor...The fact that I know their names ...Before it was "Rick, Rick's wife, Rick's buddy/wife stealer Shane, Rick's boy, the older dude with the Bolt Action, the Asian kid, the Asian kid's girlfriend, the farmer and the farmers other daughter that's not dating the Asian kid, Darrel, the Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer guy who is Darrels brother, the Blonde chick who always picks the wrong guy to sleep with, The girl with the short haircut etc...." This season has got me interested in the characters more.

I actually want to know about Michonne and the Governor...Michonne almost has the Clint Eastwood "Man with No Name" persona that borders on the best of a Kurosawa character...Who is she? Where did she get that Katana? Who were her Walker decoys and what did they mean (if anything) to her before? What was the Governor before??? Two really neat characters I can't wait to see flesh out, metaphorically ofcourse.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Wow. A lot happened in that episode. Absolutely intense.

One thing had me cracking up...

Maggie... well, she's with Glen, and you're a lesbian...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom