Agreed!! :rockwoot:

:crosses fingers for special guest appearance:

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    The writers seem to be getting better and better. They also appear to be listening to viewer feedback and incorporating more recommendations regarding survival situations (but that only be my imagination).

Has anyone who's read the comic noticed that the writers are beginning to vector away from the original story line?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    resh_curiosidades_kukris_2.jpg

Wow. Apparently, there are no bras in the zombie apocalypse.
    The writers seem to be getting better and better. They also appear to be listening to viewer feedback and incorporating more recommendations regarding survival situations (but that only be my imagination).

Has anyone who's read the comic noticed that the writers are beginning to vector away from the original story line?
    Beginning to?

Emodude

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Where are the cats and dogs,

Does anyone else remember seeing any Cats or Dogs on the show yet,, I know we have seen deer, I am wondering if the virus that they all carry is able to be carried by dogs and cats, Would be cool to see a zombie dog chasing people

tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    The Last episode was crazzy!! It was action packed throughout the whole episode! I can't wait for next week to see what happens to 'o dude. (the old man....don't know his name)

I don't remember seeing any cats or dogs. That would be pretty cool to see some big ol dobermans chasing them around.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Does anyone else remember seeing any Cats or Dogs on the show yet,, I know we have seen deer, I am wondering if the virus that they all carry is able to be carried by dogs and cats, Would be cool to see a zombie dog chasing people

One of the producers was on the Talking Dead last year and talked about animals, there are not and will not be any zombie animals. Glenn Mazerra (Sp?)

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Father and son need to save the wipes in their cans for when they really need them ............... very wasteful ;) Would also like to see a duckbill choke like the special forces used in vietnam. Can you say multiple head shots in a swathe ?? :D :D :D

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The walkers eat anything living. Hence no cats and dogs left. Although as agile and sneaky as feral cats are, I have a hard time believing they managed to eat even 10 percent of them, let alone ALL of them. Dogs I could see. Not cats.

There should have been feral cats all over Atlanta. And the other towns as well. They're I think about the only animal that can go from domesticated to completely feral overnight and survive.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    And as a after thought.............. why did the idiots take the crappy vehicles when they left the CDC??? They should of taken a couple of those troop carriers paarked everywhere. They are diesel/multifuel and just about any sizable farm has diesel tanks and alot of them will hook up and run off a jump from a vehicle battery with jumpers ;)

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    And as a after thought.............. why did the idiots take the crappy vehicles when they left the CDC??? They should of taken a couple of those troop carriers paarked everywhere. They are diesel/multifuel and just about any sizable farm has diesel tanks and alot of them will hook up and run off a jump from a vehicle battery with jumpers ;)

The writers are still concerned about their carbon footprint.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom