Top, left-hand corne
    re3zombiedog.jpg

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    And as a after thought.............. why did the idiots take the crappy vehicles when they left the CDC??? They should of taken a couple of those troop carriers paarked everywhere. They are diesel/multifuel and just about any sizable farm has diesel tanks and alot of them will hook up and run off a jump from a vehicle battery with jumpers

It'd make too much sense.

The pure absurdity, implausibility, and laughability of TWD insults anyone's intelligence. You have to be able to do more than merely suspend your disbelief and common sense, you have to push them down as well, and hold them drown to enjoy the show. ;)

Even a Brinks truck and an M60 (or SAW) would reduce the zombies to nothing more than a nuisance.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    And as a after thought.............. why did the idiots take the crappy vehicles when they left the CDC??? They should of taken a couple of those troop carriers paarked everywhere. They are diesel/multifuel and just about any sizable farm has diesel tanks and alot of them will hook up and run off a jump from a vehicle battery with jumpers ;)

As I remember, after they left the CDC walkers started coming at them (BTW, Kirkman has said in this universe zombies never existed in films, movies, etc.). I can't speak for everybody, but if I was fighting my out of a crowd of walkers, I'm going to go to the first vehicle I know has keys in it instead of worrying about trying to possibly jump start a troop carrier or get in a tank.

Remember this guy?

zombie_tank.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I remember, after they left the CDC walkers started coming at them (BTW, Kirkman has said in this universe zombies never existed in films, movies, etc.). I can't speak for everybody, but if I was fighting my out of a crowd of walkers, I'm going to go to the first vehicle I know has keys in it instead of worrying about trying to possibly jump start a troop carrier or get in a tank.

Remember this guy?

zombie_tank.jpg

I was amazed at the crap they were driving as well. Diesel pusher instead of the POS camper they had. No reality to it but it does tend to keep our attention.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have said that so often on so many different shows (go back and pick up the shotgun you dumb A$$) that the wife gives me the "Look" and say's....It is only entertainment.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Rick is too much like Obama, he has to think and think again, and then pulls the trigger.

Okay, and Herschel is dying and they keep getting in arm's reach.

How did these clowns survive?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom