• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I knew that puta was not long for this world. In the comic, it was the big black guy who tried taking a shot at Rick in the middle of zombie killing and Rick dropped him with a point blank Colt Python shot to the head that gave him plausible deniability. In the show, he just hauled off and cleaved the puta's head in twain.

And Carl did not do a smart thing in going off to fetch medical supplies. If he had the idea of finding and raiding the infirmary, he should have broached the idea and then the adults could decide how best to do it. Lori was 110% right in slapping him down verbally by referencing what happened to Hershel as being with the full group at full strength.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    What exactly are you wanting out of this show? There was drama, zombie killing, people killing...

What are you looking for?

This episode was like watching paint dry. They should have capped the gang leader right off. I would like to see them get organized and do things smart for once. Seriously, they should not still be alive.

Okay, here's my to do list:

1. Clear the damn prison.
    2. Get into the infirmary and use it, don't just loot it.
    3. Clean up the yard.
    4. Burn the walker bodies lying around.
    5. Start bathing. A woman's about to give birth, sanitation might be important.
    :):

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    This episode was like watching paint dry. They should have capped the gang leader right off. I would like to see them get organized and do things smart for once. Seriously, they should not still be alive.

Okay, here's my to do list:

1. Clear the damn prison.
    2. Get into the infirmary and use it, don't just loot it.
    3. Clean up the yard.
    4. Burn the walker bodies lying around.
    5. Start bathing. A woman's about to give birth, sanitation might be important.
    :):

My list
    Clear the damn prison.
    Get into the infirmary and use it, don't just loot it.
    Clean up the yard.
    Burn the walker bodies lying around.
    Start bathing. A woman's about to give birth, sanitation might be important
    FIND THE FREAKING ARMORY

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    My list
    Clear the damn prison.
    Get into the infirmary and use it, don't just loot it.
    Clean up the yard.
    Burn the walker bodies lying around.
    Start bathing. A woman's about to give birth, sanitation might be important
    FIND THE FREAKING ARMORY

Yeah, the armory was number one, but I think they already found it... but it seems to have been empty of anything but flashlights and tear gas (which they haven't experimented with yet).

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Jeez. Give them some freaking time. They just got there.

They've been there a whole week now, what's the delay??? :):

408599_440810822643735_1891532192_n.jpg

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As soon as I saw them in the laundry room, my mind started racing as to how they could use them, and I realized, don't prisons have emergency backup generators? Find those puppies, figure out what they need to run, round up some fuel for them, and then fire up those washers and dryers to get everyone's clothes cleaned for the first time in... apparently months, and round up enough lenins for everyone (prisonners included) to have clean sheets and towels for a few weeks.

Clean laundry in a post-apocalyptic zombie wasteland is a woefully underrated commodity. I'm already stocked up on bleach, detergent, and fabric softener.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    anyone else getting disappointed with the show? I loved it at first, but now its too drama filled with all this divorce talk and stuff. It seems like the same stuff keeps happening but in different places.

Plus now with Hershel being bitten and not turning into a zombie im beginning to get confused with how one even turns into a zombie, cutting off limbs has never worked before.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Shouldn't they have someone standing watch in the guard tower outside? They have several characters not actively involved in internal security who could do this.

Also, I missed why they have to perform a C section... Are they going to do a bypass on Herschel next? :dunno: I hope Carol at least washes her hands and finds some surgical gloves somewhere?

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    They found the armory in last weeks season premiere, it had body armor, Beretta M9's, tear gas, flash bangs, flashlights... They're planning a C section because Lori had Carl via C section from what I heard last night. I thought last night's episode was great, and I agree they are following the comics while changing it up enough to be exciting and fresh! I can't wait until next weeks episode with the chopper going down, oh yea! :D About time Dish got back with the best show on tv. :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I missed it and did not set my DVR. Dang it.
    Daughters Baby shower was at my house yesterday and it went long...way long. She has twins in the oven and the Woman folk were just giddy with excitement. The men folk and I hung out around the grills doing the cooking and drinking beer around the fire pit. I totally forgot to set record...............:(

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I missed it and did not set my DVR. Dang it.
    Daughters Baby shower was at my house yesterday and it went long...way long.

Lots of talking about stuff they should have sorted out months ago. Herschel didn't die. A few of the prisoners they found did die. No real changes. Darryl still has arrows. Most of the prison is still in walker hands.

Don't open the meat locker.

Saved you an hour! :):

bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    They found the armory in last weeks season premiere, it had body armor, Beretta M9's, tear gas, flash bangs, flashlights... They're planning a C section because Lori had Carl via C section from what I heard last night. I thought last night's episode was great, and I agree they are following the comics while changing it up enough to be exciting and fresh! I can't wait until next weeks episode with the chopper going down, oh yea! :D About time Dish got back with the best show on tv. :yesway:

I didn't remember them finding the armory, I thought that the body armor, tear gas, and other supplies were what they took off of the walkers that had on the riot gear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom