• Status
    Not open for further replies.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Note to self stay away from jmarriot when zombie apocalypse happens.

Just making the hard choices.

If you did not get bitten then you would like being around me. If you are a warrior only your uses are limited. Now if you can fix up trucks, rework dc powered electronic equipment, plant and harvest crops or give medical aid then you are worth more than just a warrior.

Just saying that if all you have to offer is killing skills then yes it is better to stay away from me during the ZA.

PS that was one sharp axe.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I liked this episode. was pretty telling that hersh would be gone, as he seemed REALLY too happy and upbeat.

Still looking for a line on the comics though.

No so fast there Double T. Hersh may not be a goner. In the original comic, it's Dale who was bitten, and had his leg chopped off. That ends of saving his life as he is not infected. I'm assuming this is a bit if the homage to the comic; just replacing Dale with Hersh.

And as someone stated above, there are too many prisoners found. I'm kina wondering how this all plays out. And where's Ty? Or is that suppose to be T-Dogg?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As long as the zombies were still coming to the fence, why not keep killing them that way rather than wading into the enclosures. It was less risky and used no ammo.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    No so fast there Double T. Hersh may not be a goner. In the original comic, it's Dale who was bitten, and had his leg chopped off. That ends of saving his life as he is not infected. I'm assuming this is a bit if the homage to the comic; just replacing Dale with Hersh.

And as someone stated above, there are too many prisoners found. I'm kina wondering how this all plays out. And where's Ty? Or is that suppose to be T-Dogg?
    Yeah, I'm trying to find the comics so I can read em. I've always read the books first...Harry Potter, LoTR, Narnia, et al.

2001FZ1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indy
    Can the new found prisoners be trusted? more mouths to feed too. howevever, their numbers are being cut down and Rick needs more help defending the group.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    He has to die before becoming a zombie though. I think the premise is that if you get bit, the bite will kill you (or infection) so they cut off the leg. Kind of like the old westerns where they would suck the snake venom from the bite before it got to your body. ?? Yeah, from a standpoint of preventing him from "getting the zombie bug" it doesn't make sense, they already have it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So if he isn't paying attention AND messes up it would cost him an arm and a leg. Since he was only inattentive he just lost his leg.:D

When I first saw that walker sitting there leaned nonchalantly up against the wall, *I* knew what was up. And I haven't lived through it. ONE of them should have just made sure it was dead as they were walking by. It would have taken 2 seconds. Instead what do these zombie apocalypse veterans do? Walk by and ignore it. And one even sticks his leg right in front of its face.

So that's what he gets. :)

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just making the hard choices.

If you did not get bitten then you would like being around me. If you are a warrior only your uses are limited. Now if you can fix up trucks, rework dc powered electronic equipment, plant and harvest crops or give medical aid then you are worth more than just a warrior.

Just saying that if all you have to offer is killing skills then yes it is better to stay away from me during the ZA.

PS that was one sharp axe.
    I wonder if that axe was from that Gerber product plac-- uh, cache that Carl found in that truck on the interstate before they got to Hershel's farm.

Oh, and in a ZA, I's gots me some skilz. Spelling and grammar aren't among them.

Maybe a zed bite is like a Komodo Dragon bite. Not necessarily fatal immediately, but with a mouth (and entire body) so full of putrefaction and decay, it introduces such septic microbe populations to the victim that they'll die soon enough of that infection. And being infected with the T-vir-- uh, zombie plague, Hersh would then come back.

I think there were more prisonners found just so they could throw more fresh meat at the zeds. Seriously, they can't all be experts at this and that. Some of them have to be zombie fodder.

Speaking of which, if I were T-Dogg, I'd have dropped that dude front and center the moment his wheel gun cleared his waistband. I don't care who you are or what you're doing. Threaten to delete my medic in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, and you're gonna need his services before I will.

As long as the zombies were still coming to the fence, why not keep killing them that way rather than wading into the enclosures. It was less risky and used no ammo.
    As long as the zomboids outside the fence were not so numerous as to threaten to tear down the fence, it would largely be a waste of strength and effort to go around shoving sharpened sticks through their brain pans. They're zed. They're dead. Get used to it. They'll just hang out outside the fence and maybe eventually wander off. No biggee.

Now, the ones inside the fence, yeah. Every rotting body they passed in the hallway, I was going, "Check to make sure. Check to make sure!" Those needed the Zombieland double-tap treatment. It doesn't take a whole great deal of energy and effort to swing a blunt object down onto a prone form's cranium to insure against surprise cannibalism. Just ask Hershel how much he wishes he'd taken the time.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    When are they going to rig up a flamethrower?

I'd rather incinerate those things than leave their oozing cadavers lying around. Yuck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom