• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Man, hopefully they do, that's been killing me. I still speculate in my head what he could have told him.

Also I hope they reunite with the dude and his son from the first season he gave the radio to as well.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I think Lori killed Shane. If she hadn't of talked to him, he never would have done what he did.

And Carl, he needs to be taken behind a shed to get a whuppin'. He doesn't listen. He was the reason why Dale was killed. And he's also the reason why a horde of zombies are headed toward the farm.

Yea I think that whole "I don't know who's baby it is" put him in the mood.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Copy:

The two zombie guards at the depot in the episode a few weeks ago
    were no where near the farm with the floater.

Zombies locked in building, the guards just formed a suicide pact- took some pills. Dead with no marks.

They proly thought one had to be bitten to turn, and were wrong :)

That was my thinking too.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I think in dealing with Shane it was a long walk off a short peir Just strung to tight.

Lori just wanted one of them not the hassle of both. After Otis it was just a matter of time. He should have been dead then. To many of the walkers and 2 few of them. Rick just figured it out most likely before they went to find randall. When dealing with the ladies they are like monkeys. they don't let go of something in one hand until they have something else in the other hand.

Predictions:

Like I said it would be far to unlikely to run into the Black man and his kid from season 1.

From the previews it appears Darrel gets the Hi power back.

It also looks like sunday final episode is 90 minutes long.

T-dog, hershall, and The zombie girls mom are my predicted deaths. (One every 30 minutes) Maybe the depressed young daughter (giving her life for someone else)

Darrel uses the bike to lure the walkers away. (Sound or walker ears and tree rat fur)
    (Does he use those animal furs as walker lure) Possible that he goes away for a while.

maggie, glen, rick, lori. carl. blondie predicted to survive to season #2.

The old RV has to go. Time for an upgrade. Maybe a a RV maker will give them a RV like shane got the SUV.

How about a gun maker stepping up and being an advertiser. Or Horton supplying darrel some new bolts. I bet they sold lots of the scout 125 crossbows since the show started.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I just don't get the excitement. I forced myself to watch it again and all I saw was the usual 45 minutes of people talking to each other and the constant emphasis on the love triangle. Even my wife left and went to watch TV in another room saying it was a boring show.

Not your cup of tea then? I dont know why I'm into it. Sometimes its too much soap opera and most of it makes no sense whatsoever. I really dont like horror type movies / TV shows. But for some reason I not only follow the Walking Dead I also record the Talking Dead show as well. Last episode I even stayed up to watch it as it was broadcast and then the live streaming after Talking dead on the computer that follows the TV show. And I still dont know why I'm hooked on this show. :dunno:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    the show started out decent in mutiple ways...i wish theyd get the old writers back on the team...at least let them give some input.....i mean really someone needs to let them know how many people are considering quitting the show givin the new style it has taken on...the original season had a very unique style to it and they have strayed away from that

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Next season, a beautiful young woman will fall in love with a 'good', not too badly decomposed zombie with good hair who's reluctant to feed on humans and eats rats instead. Yup, you heard it here first.

Interview with the Zombie?

I will be the first to vote for more T-Dogg, for obvious reasons.

BEHalper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    I have to agree. The second season hasn't been anywhere near as good as the first one was. It's still been "good" enough to keep me watching every Sunday. I think it all kind of blew up on them a little to fast for them to be able to handle it. Between that and them having new writers, it was all a bit much to cram into one season and still keep some semblance of flow.

It's been a bit tiring with the whole love triangle thing, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. You could have almost guessed that the 2nd season was going to focus mainly on Laurie, Shane, and Rick. I think they drug it out a bit much. I knew 3 episodes ago that they one of them was going to kill other before it was over. It would have been a lot better if they hadn't hinted at an impending explosion between the 2 of them for so long. It took away the shock and awe of it when it finally happened.

I don't think Carl is as much of a threat as much as I think he's just lost. Which inevitably leads to trouble, but most of it could have been avoided. I kind of feel for the kid. Put yourself in his shoes. He thought his dad was dead. He gets stuck in a camp with a bunch of people he hardly knows in a world that is completely hostile. Mom is busy bumping uglies with dad's best friend and he becomes a father figure. Dad comes back from the dead, pretty much gives Shane the finger. Takes control of the group somehow, back to pounding on mom again. The new father figure is heart broken and pretty much abandons him. Dad is back, but not really paying much attention to him because he's to busy being super hero guy. Then the poor kid finds out his mom is pregnant, which is trying for any kid regardless of what state the world is in. No one is giving him any guidance unless he's doing something wrong, instead of teaching him how to survive. So instead, he trying to follow the role of his dad, the all around good leader guy and the father figure that is half psycho, but has still has a killer survival instinct.

Any who, I'm hoping now that the who knocked who up drama is over with, they'll focus more on the other members of the group, and that there will be a little more action to the series. If they stick with the down home on the farm with a few walkers here and there thrown in, next season is going to tank. If I wanted to see baby mama drama, I'd watch day time soaps. The season finale and season 3 have their work cut out for them to say the least.

BEHalper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    I'm think it will deliver (based on what I have read).... Michonne approaches!

I've seen a few articles that said there were spoilers in it, but I passed them by. If the finale is going to be intense, then I don't want it to lose any of that intensity by me sitting there wondering when something is going to happen that I read about. I know we're already going to have to contend with 30 some commercial breaks. I do hope it lives up to it's hype though!

A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I've seen a few articles that said there were spoilers in it, but I passed them by. If the finale is going to be intense, then I don't want it to lose any of that intensity by me sitting there wondering when something is going to happen that I read about. I know we're already going to have to contend with 30 some commercial breaks. I do hope it lives up to it's hype though!

Amen to that also :rockwoot::rockwoot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I had thought the doctor told Rick that Lori was pregnant. Remember that they all took blood test to be allowed to stay at the CDC

That was my thought originally as well but Rick did not appear to know until he found the "morning after" pills that Lori had taken after they arrived at the farm.

More than likely the Dr. told Rick they were all already infected and Rick
    has not told anyone about it for fear of freaking them out.
    Probably why he was so adamant about telling Hershel that there was no cure.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    That was my thought originally as well but Rick did not appear to know until he found the "morning after" pills that Lori had taken after they arrived at the farm.

Agreed, I can't wait until Sunday night!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

i would have agreed a 2+ weeks ago .... but he clearly didnt expect Shane to come back :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom