• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I think Lori killed Shane. If she hadn't of talked to him, he never would have done what he did.

And Carl, he needs to be taken behind a shed to get a whuppin'. He doesn't listen. He was the reason why Dale was killed. And he's also the reason why a horde of zombies are headed toward the farm.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I'm pumped for the finale! Rick knows everybody is infected and I presume Darryl and Glenn do now as well since they killed and checked Randall. Now that Shane's gone I bet somebody else important comes into the picture. I'm hooked. :ar15:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I noticed the same thing when Jim was bitten and had the fever when they were driving to the CDC in Atlanta.

I'm thinking it's what goes through what's left of their minds as the virus starts to take control.

Yep, I forgot about that... must have been Shane checking out slowly.

i wonder if everyone being infected has anything to do with that fat zombie that blew up in the well a few episodes back.

The two zombie guards at the depot in the episode a few weeks ago
    were no where near the farm with the floater. :twocents:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I think Lori killed Shane. If she hadn't of talked to him, he never would have done what he did.

And Carl, he needs to be taken behind a shed to get a whuppin'. He doesn't listen. He was the reason why Dale was killed. And he's also the reason why a horde of zombies are headed toward the farm.

I agree with both points. Lori was deep inside both men's heads. Im not so sure she even cared which one survived, as long as there was only one.

Carl is rapidly proving to be more of a threat to the group than Shane ever was.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Copy:

The two zombie guards at the depot in the episode a few weeks ago
    were no where near the farm with the floater.

Zombies locked in building, the guards just formed a suicide pact- took some pills. Dead with no marks.

They proly thought one had to be bitten to turn, and were wrong :)

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Holy crapcakes! :runaway: What an episode, next week's going to be crazy!

I just don't get the excitement. I forced myself to watch it again and all I saw was the usual 45 minutes of people talking to each other and the constant emphasis on the love triangle. Even my wife left and went to watch TV in another room saying it was a boring show.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I just don't get the excitement. I forced myself to watch it again and all I saw was the usual 45 minutes of people talking to each other and the constant emphasis on the love triangle. Even my wife left and went to watch TV in another room saying it was a boring show.

I'd have to agree there is a lot of pointless talking, love triangles and general philosophizing going on, but I try to look past that and draw some parallels to how people might behave in a SHTF situation whatever it might be; You know, the group dynamics of different types of people operating together under stress. However, you do find yourself rooting for the zombies sometimes.
    Still, when the action gets going it's usually good. Try again next week--it sounds like a really good episode.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    Lori was deep inside both men's heads. Im not so sure she even cared which one survived, as long as there was only one.

I think you're on to something there. If you remember in the pilot episode there were discussions by both Rick and Lori with different people about their marital problems.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    dude, wtf is up with rick giving the pistol to carl too?!?!?...dont teach your son that stealiing is ok..dumbass! make him apologize and give it back to daryll....no wonder that kids a retard..he gets it from both his parents...shane was right, he is a better father

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County

You have a good point Sir, I just enjoy the show. I was mainly referring to the later part of the episode but the love triangle is done now, and I don't see much time for talking in the finale!

aronhubbard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    Well, say what you will about the love triangle, but it is definitely over now. I think the biggest mistake the production team made was taking a single issue setting and blowing it out to the whole season. Just not enough meat on dem zombie picked bones. I think they'll have much more success with the next setting. If the show is still creaky half way through season 3, I'll probably bail.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Next season, a beautiful young woman will fall in love with a 'good', not too badly decomposed zombie with good hair who's reluctant to feed on humans and eats rats instead. Yup, you heard it here first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom