.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Interview with the Zombie?

I will be the first to vote for more T-Dogg, for obvious reasons.

Unfortunately in these shows the black guy always gets killed. Ever notice that? The did the same thing in the original Shining. The black guy was the hero in the book but in the movie he walks into the Hotel and gets an axe in his guts.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Unfortunately in these shows the black guy always gets killed. Ever notice that? The did the same thing in the original Shining. The black guy was the hero in the book but in the movie he walks into the Hotel and gets an axe in his guts.
    ^this. in the original night of the living dead, the black guy's the only one not to get zombified, but gets shot. in the crappy 90's remake, they make barbara the hero, and the black guy shows up the next morning as a zombie.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Sad but true, im willing to bet one of the other black characters shows up, then T gets the axe if not in that episode, then within the next 4

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Glenn-Gun-Safe-1329117308.jpg

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering why DAYSANDDAYSANDDAYS of Shane teaching target practice and shooting practice didn't draw a single zombie - Yet two (2) shots from Carl bring out the entire Hatfield clan???:dunno:

Regards,

Doug

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    To All,

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering why DAYSANDDAYSANDDAYS of Shane teaching target practice and shooting practice didn't draw a single zombie - Yet two (2) shots from Carl bring out the entire Hatfield clan???:dunno:

Regards,

Doug

I just assumed there was a herd nearby at the time as opposed to when they were target shooting. Random chance.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    To All,

Regards,

Doug

Because that's the way the writers wrote it? :dunno:

:D

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I wonder why Rick doesn't send the kid into the house to warn everyone and then jump in car, start honking the horn and flashing the lights and slowly lead most of the zombies off. At least it would give the group time to get ready.

renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    I wonder why Rick doesn't send the kid into the house to warn everyone and then jump in car, start honking the horn and flashing the lights and slowly lead most of the zombies off. At least it would give the group time to get ready.

Oh that would work. That kid always does what he's told.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Oh that would work. That kid always does what he's told.

No kidding, the kid is never IN the house! lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    To All,

Regards,

Doug

Cant remember if they went somewhere else to shoot? I was more concerned about all that shooting and no ammo. Since i havent seen them get any more (except the couple shotty shells off the dead bar guy) i havent seen anyone get more ammo since ..... Rick arrived at the camp outside Georgia?

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.

Even if the kid would do what he's told for a change that would make way too much sense. As we've discussed before the people in this group just don't make many smart decisions. Taking out Shane probably put them over their quota for the season.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Shane was hoarding all the ammo he could grab for himself. After all, he was the only one capable of using it, to his way of thinking. Now we'll have to see if they actually search his stuff and find it or not... not replacing ammo stocks by finding or reloading some should be one huge major concern of the group as it stands. Another way where the show kinda stumbles due to hollywood's influence, IMHO.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Cant remember if they went somewhere else to shoot? I was more concerned about all that shooting and no ammo. Since i havent seen them get any more (except the couple shotty shells off the dead bar guy) i havent seen anyone get more ammo since ..... Rick arrived at the camp outside Georgia?

Good point! Being in Georgia though, I would wonder about that big car pile up on the highway. There should been enough ammo in some of those cars stock a small armory. I mean the kid did find a bunch of knives and machetes and they did find food so I'm guessing that no one went through the cars prior to their arrival. It is Georgia for crying out loud, not California! Just wondering.

I mean I'm guessing that if I had to go through houses and cars after a zombie apocalypse here in Indiana I could get restocked quickly. Just saying.:D

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Waiting to get off work at 340am so I can go home, shower, and fire up the DVR to watch tonights episode!!

I can't read this thread any more after 9, lol. Don't want to spoil anything for myself...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom