• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jimmyw86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    As weird as it sounds, I think it'd be pretty intense if Rick's Wife's baby turned into a zombie. I could see it happening though.

Next Season of course.

I could see that since it has the virus to begin with. From what i've read what happens in the next episode, next season will be crazy.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Speaking of Glen and Maggie, who writes this stuff? Maggie tells Glen to put his stuff in her room and he declines??? The end of the world and a hot chick throws herself at you and you reject her? No way, that was ridiculous. I mean some soap opera is OK, after all I want a story, but what is with this whole celibacy thing by Glen? Did anyone else think Glen turning Maggie down was unreal?

I thought it entirely real.

Just got invited into the house, proly not real keen on getting kicked out/sleeping outside.

Think it a little more noble though- he was being respectful to her father (the dude is alive and it's his house- plus they had the discussion where he gave permission to marry).

Maybe a bit of a sissy, but at least he's honorable.

Besides, everybody knows that P word is a death sentence, just a little slower than a zombie bite.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    OK, Q:

What were, and who was having the zombie flash backs after Rick stuck Shane??

Was it flashes to the zombies that are in the woods?
    Was Rick hallucinating?
    Was this going though (what was left) of Shanes mind while he was being reanimated?

:dunno:

jimmyw86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    OK, Q:

Was Rick hallucinating?
    Was this going though (what was left) of Shanes mind while he was being reanimated?

I believe it was Shane turning into a zombie. More flashes started coming since he was dying then he turned.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'm wondering what I missed when the group went all Office Space PC Load Letter on the zombies at the beginning of the show. When did that happen?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm wondering what I missed when the group went all Office Space PC Load Letter on the zombies at the beginning of the show. When did that happen?

Zombie clearing run in the AM before they buried Dale.

It was the only time they went out in force to take care of bidness. :yesway:
    Usually they send one guy with a bolt action to town 20 miles away.
    (nothing bad ever happens)
    :rolleyes:

dloyd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    I know a lot of people compare the books to the show but I'm a huge fan of both. Love what AMC has done with the show.

dloyd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    I've heard people say that they think its in the water...they never say where it comes from just that everyone is "infected" and when you die you automatically come back.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    OK, Q:

Was Rick hallucinating?

I noticed the same thing when Jim was bitten and had the fever when they were driving to the CDC in Atlanta.

I'm thinking it's what goes through what's left of their minds as the virus starts to take control.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom