• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    So what about Rick's wife? What happened to her? Did she hit a live person or a walker? Any thoughts on where that story line is going?

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    So what about Rick's wife? What happened to her? Did she hit a live person or a walker? Any thoughts on where that story line is going?

During the preview for next week Rick's wife is still alive.

The only prediction I have is that girl that is in "shock" in bed is turning into a zombie. When she went to hug the zombie that was shot and everyone thought it was dead, and it was alive it grabbed her. I'm betting it scratched her and she was infected. We shall see:ar15:

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I disagree with all the Shane bad ass stuff. Daryl is the bad ass in the group. Anyone remember him taking an arrow, then pulling that arrow out and killing a walker with it. Then when he makes it back one of the group mistakes him for a walker and SHOOTS HIM. After all that, Daryl shrugs it all off as no big deal. Daryl is the bad ass of the group and Shane is the mental case of the group, quickly becoming border line liability.

Yep I'd rather ride with Daryl, and yes Shane is a mental case but I still think he would have taken those guys out easily.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    daryl is indeed a badass mofo, buuuut i think i can understand shanes attitude, and the only reason hes a liability is cus dale cant mind his own business, or realize that shanes just doing what needs to be done...the only one at risk from shane is dale and thats cuz dale keeps messin with him...if i was shane, dale would have never made it back from his gun bag hiding spot...beside dale just doesnt like shane cuz he got it in with the blonde girl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Ill never understand why Ricks wife felt the need to "go get them" .... Rick was doing what he said he would do, she had no reason to leave the farm.

Ill also never understand why they didnt check the woman to see if she was scratched. They know what happened and what to look for.

Its not making sense so far. I have a hunch about the Lori in the car thing, kinda related to the comic book but i dont want to give that away if you havent read the comic(s)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    daryl is indeed a badass mofo, buuuut i think i can understand shanes attitude, and the only reason hes a liability is cus dale cant mind his own business, or realize that shanes just doing what needs to be done...the only one at risk from shane is dale and thats cuz dale keeps messin with him...if i was shane, dale would have never made it back from his gun bag hiding spot...beside dale just doesnt like shane cuz he got it in with the blonde girl

So Shane wounding that dude (Otis) so the walkers would stop and eat him so Shane could get away does not indicate a slight mental defect? He is a liability because Shane is going to look out for Shane first, not the group. Although I suppose an argument could be made that Shane had to do what he did or they both would not have made it out of the medical supply run. I cant remember now one of them was already hurt was it Shane or the other dude on that run they made for drugs for Ricks kid?

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    This episode solidified my desire to see Shane eaten by zombies. Dude is dangerous and unstable, setting aside the previous attempted rape and murdering Otis.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Maybe when they're driving back they'll see her shambling down the road crying, with half her face eaten off. lol.

Usually that wouldn't be funny.

So Shane wounding that dude (Otis) so the walkers would stop and eat him so Shane could get away does not indicate a slight mental defect? He is a liability because Shane is going to look out for Shane first, not the group. Although I suppose an argument could be made that Shane had to do what he did or they both would not have made it out of the medical supply run. I cant remember now one of them was already hurt was it Shane or the other dude on that run they made for drugs for Ricks kid?

I think both of them were injured. He should have just offered to take the pack, and then outran his fat ***.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Maybe when they're driving back they'll see her shambling down the road crying, with half her face eaten off. lol.

Usually that wouldn't be funny.

I think both of them were injured. He should have just offered to take the pack, and then outran his fat ***.

Sure, insult us fat guys, I'm used to it on INGO, but when you all are starving to death because all the food is rotten, we'll be living off our "stored energy".

:cool:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    crash2.jpg

:D

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I will submit that Shane isn't loosing it, rather Shane has lost it.

He is an extremely dangerous liability that needs to be given his walking papers.

The barn scene was entirely unnecessary and put the entire group in danger. Shane likes to think of himself as the one making the hard choices, but in reality he is always taking the easy way out. Rick isn't always right, but he is the one making the hard choices as a leader. I would rather follow a leader who will fight for me than one who is willing to cut his losses and run.

I don't blame Glen for not shooting. He is a heck of a tactician in a pinch (far better than all the others IMO) but he isn't a killer, at least not yet. He is learning and it will take time.

Daryl is extremely tough and level headed now that his brother is out of the picture (at least for now...)

Dale is annoying in his preaching and subtle controlling way but he is very useful and I think most folks could put up with him.

Hershel is very annoying but it is "his farm, his rules." It is not as if there are no other farms available to move in to. It is a post apocalypse scenario and the real estate market is flooded with available property.

It will be interesting to see who bites it next.

Regards,

Doug

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011

shane had an injured leg from jumping out the window...and all i can say is, if its between both of us getting eaten or just one, its gonna be just one. and if i get to choose which one of us survives you better damn well know i choose myself....and on top of it all, shane had the meds needed to save the kids life, so by shooting otis he saved himself and the kid...i think it was the right choice, mental defect or not....the only thing i may have done differently is given otis a mercy shot after the walkers started eating him...if i had time, which i guess he didnt.....this is a zombie "dog eat dog" world...F&*$ all, il do whatever is needed to stay alive, that is what is most important:ar15:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    shane had an injured leg from jumping out the window...and all i can say is, if its between both of us getting eaten or just one, its gonna be just one. and if i get to choose which one of us survives you better damn well know i choose myself....and on top of it all, shane had the meds needed to save the kids life, so by shooting otis he saved himself and the kid...i think it was the right choice, mental defect or not....the only thing i may have done differently is given otis a mercy shot after the walkers started eating him...if i had time, which i guess he didnt.....this is a zombie "dog eat dog" world...F&*$ all, il do whatever is needed to stay alive, that is what is most important:ar15:

(scratches armedindy off possible teammate list for zombie apocalypse defense and survival group)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom