• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Best 1.3 minutes of action in a 60 minute program I can remember seeing (or not seeing) in a while.

I have come to the conclusion that this show is 95% the walking non-dead talking about each other with an occasional zombie appearance in the first and last 5% of the show. Just another prime time soap opera except with guns. Take them away and no one here would even watch the show, except for those that like General Hospital. :)

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Rick should have never had to turn on perp 2 behind him.

Glenn should have taken care of bidness.

Amen. I told the wifey that Glenn should have been on the safety on that pump just as soon as those guys walked in - maybe not drawn down/covered - but in some state of readiness, not SAOAFR...

My wife said, "But yeah, he's still going to be Glenn - he's just not that guy." I said, "It doesn't matter if you're "that guy" or not before the crash, it only matters if you can adapt and overcome after it happens. It doesn't hurt to be that guy before SHTF, so you can make it in the "New Normal. Not a whole lot "nice" in the New Normal."

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Best 1.3 minutes of action in a 60 minute program I can remember seeing (or not seeing) in a while.

I have come to the conclusion that this show is 95% the walking non-dead talking about each other with an occasional zombie appearance in the first and last 5% of the show. Just another prime time soap opera except with guns. Take them away and no one here would even watch the show, except for those that like General Hospital. :)

I caught the Talking Dead show that comes on at midnight after the Walking Dead. They said there will more action and more Zombies in the next shows up to the season end. So if you want more killing its coming.

amallen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Who watched "The Walking Dead" last night?

What was your reaction to the bar scene?

Would you have done the same as Rick?

Just wondering...

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i would have tried to do what rick did, though that was some fast shooting...id be pissed at glen for having fairy fingers and not shooting the fat one for me

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Dale

also, if i were shane i would have dealt with dale by now, i cant stand that old guy

I don't agree, Shane's acting like a crazy bastard, they need Dale to help keep them grounded. I am waiting for Dale to do something incredibly heartless to Dale. It's building.....

Last edited by a moderator:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    bar scene

What was your reaction to the bar scene?

Would you have done the same as Rick?

Just wondering...

The bar scene was awesome. About time Rick manned up and quit being so wishy washy. It was a big surprise when he shot them. Of course I also agree that between the peeing on the floor and talking **** about the women they deserved to be shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You people are NOT making this easy on me. I JUST started watching season 2. I'm only about 5 minutes into it actually and I have already had to merge 2 threads into this one. Hopefully I merged them properly because I can't read the threads cause I have't seen the show.

So I'm blindly merging. :) hehe

I scrolled all the way down to the bottom too just so I could post and miss all of the above posts....

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    i would have tried to do what rick did, though that was some fast shooting...id be pissed at glen for having fairy fingers and not shooting the fat one for me

LOL! The women comment was too much, he should have been ready to have Rick's back. Too bad Shane wasn't there, he'd have done what needed done.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Shane would have beat them to death with an empty whiskey bottle and then ate lunch.

I disagree with all the Shane bad ass stuff. Daryl is the bad ass in the group. Anyone remember him taking an arrow, then pulling that arrow out and killing a walker with it. Then when he makes it back one of the group mistakes him for a walker and SHOOTS HIM. After all that, Daryl shrugs it all off as no big deal. Daryl is the bad ass of the group and Shane is the mental case of the group, quickly becoming border line liability.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I disagree with all the Shane bad ass stuff. Daryl is the bad ass in the group. Anyone remember him taking an arrow, then pulling that arrow out and killing a walker with it. Then when he makes it back one of the group mistakes him for a walker and SHOOTS HIM. After all that, Daryl shrugs it all off as no big deal. Daryl is the bad ass of the group and Shane is the mental case of the group, quickly becoming border line liability.

I agree, Daryl is a badass for sure. Shane is losing it, he's not in charge anymore and he doesn't like it.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    You are right

I agree, Daryl is the resident bad ass. He's the baddest of the bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom