• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Great episode! I am curious to see what father Gabriel is hiding, we will find out next episode it seems. I figured Bob or Carol were going to get it soon, so far at least Bob's leg has. I was just thinking and in the comics this is where Dale finally met his demise. Pretty wild, I am enjoying this season mucho grande so far!!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Great episode! I am curious to see what father Gabriel is hiding, we will find out next episode it seems. I figured Bob or Carol were going to get it soon, so far at least Bob's leg has. I was just thinking and in the comics this is where Dale finally met his demise. Pretty wild, I am enjoying this season mucho grande so far!!

From the scratches and the note on the wall I'm guessing he didn't let folks in for refuge when everything went to hell. Just a guess though.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    From the scratches and the note on the wall I'm guessing he didn't let folks in for refuge when everything went to hell. Just a guess though.

Let's just say there is a reason members of his congregation are Walkers and the priest is not.

Think of the scene last week when the group left Terminus and Rick changed the sign to read "No sanctuary."

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We now know who replace the governor. What a sick SOB the new guy is!! It looked like the lady Carol shot in the leg at the end is alive? I seem most of the previous episode and I did not spot Beth. Someone previously mentioned that they saw her?

Bobby (if he live's) will be the new Hershel . I think Carol and Darrel are going to disappear for a a while. They will pop in later in episodes. Maybe bringing Beth with them. Either that or there will be 2 story lines going.

The preacher, this is a mystery. I will guess that he was part of the group that tried to take over Terminus before Rick and the group arrived. Or he was planted in the group by the Termites so they have a inside person. I thing the Terminus group will slowly feed on the group. Treating them like cattle. Grabbing someone when they need the food. I don't think they will attack the group.

I know one thing. It is going to be an interesting season!!

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Here's a twist:

Remember when Bob joined the group? I predict Bob had left Terminous when they found him. Notice when they were eating Bob that they said "Isn't it ironic that it's you Bob?". Bob let the group go to Terminous and he knew what it was all about the entire time.

Dirty Steve

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Here's a twist:

Remember when Bob joined the group? I predict Bob had left Terminous when they found him. Notice when they were eating Bob that they said "Isn't it ironic that it's you Bob?". Bob let the group go to Terminous and he knew what it was all about the entire time.

Dirty Steve

Ya know.. that's plausible. He said he was on his own, and they did seem to know him. But, he was also the vocal one when facing the trough.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't get any vibes between Bob and the Termites. I think Gareth's "ironic" comment was just because Bob'd been so vocal at the trough. And I completely missed the guy Tyreese had supposedly beaten to death at the bob-be-que, until they mentioned it on Talking Dead. This is why I watch that show, to pick up what I missed the first time. I also missed the handcuffs walker, so I'm waiting until I can watch that episode again on the web.

No way Mary's still alive. Carol hobbled her good and let at least four walkers in, which went right for her. We saw her set upon and screaming when Carol walked out into the **** storm of fire, bullets, and walkers, to borrow Eugene's words. We didn't hear any gun shots supposedly capping those walkers seconds before they chomped into Mary as Mary had chomped into so many other humans.

As for Eugene being caught out, I predict it won't be until the mid-season cliffhanger. He's got a cushion of about 6 1/2 more episodes before his house of cards comes tumbling down.

Last edited:

Fester

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Greenfield
    Here is my take.
    After Bob got his kiss in the church, he went outside and began to cry before he was knocked out.
    Why was he crying, because he was bitten by the Walker in the basement and knew his end was near.

I think that is why "Garrick?" said the meat from Bob's leg was "different", because he was infected from a bite.
    Think about it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Here is my take.
    After Bob got his kiss in the church, he went outside and began to cry before he was knocked out.
    Why was he crying, because he was bitten by the Walker in the basement and knew his end was near.

This is what I thought originally. Why else would he be outside crying? Unless he really wanted some of that wine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom