OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Our stray cat that calls us his people goes outside to do his business. He has used the litterbox inside maybe 5 times since February.

We see him often in the neighbors yard squatting. :):
    Callie's been doing the same. Okay by me since I don't have to clean the litterbox as often. I'm sure that will change when the weather turns cold though.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Our stray cat that calls us his people goes outside to do his business. He has used the litterbox inside maybe 5 times since February.

We see him often in the neighbors yard squatting. :):
    Had a neighbor in Florida that when he let his 3 dogs out, they’d run into my yard, take a poo, and then back in their yard to play all day :laugh:

It was a rental and the landlord mowed so I didn’t care

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    3 months off? What’s normal for maternity leave? I clearly don’t know :):
    6 to 8 weeks is medically approved usually. The last couple of employees that have had maternity leave have taken 12 weeks but had other staff that covered for them. We don't have extra help at the front desk. When she took two weeks off for a vacation earlier this year, I got so far behind on my stuff it was ridiculous because I was spending more time answering phones and doing her job than doing mine. We are going to need to hire a second person to help with the insurance so this might be a good time to start looking for someone to train.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Callie's been doing the same. Okay by me since I don't have to clean the litterbox as often. I'm sure that will change when the weather turns cold though.
    We put the cats outside in the spring and they haven't been back in the house yet. I usually let them back in about October after I flea treat them and we get a freeze to kill off some of the bugs. Lily has been trying to come in on some of the cooler nights, but they can go in the garage if they really want to.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We put the cats outside in the spring and they haven't been back in the house yet. I usually let them back in about October after I flea treat them and we get a freeze to kill off some of the bugs. Lily has been trying to come in on some of the cooler nights, but they can go in the garage if they really want to.
    Callie will stay out all night occasionally (if we can't find her when we're going to bed), but most nights she's sleeping in my bed. This morning after my first alarm went off about 3, she started sticking her face in my face wanting me to get up. She gave up on that and settled back down up against me. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Callie will stay out all night occasionally (if we can't find her when we're going to bed), but most nights she's sleeping in my bed. This morning after my first alarm went off about 3, she started sticking her face in my face wanting me to get up. She gave up on that and settled back down up against me. :):
    Maybe I should let her back in...might keep me from going back to sleep after the alarm goes off. :lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Trying to decide what to drive today. Hubby needs me to leave the Red bus so he can take the kids out for lunch. Their mom's Explorer is down until they save up the money to get the water pump replaced....Ford quoted $4,000 but they found a guy that they know who said he would do it for $2,500. Ridiculous....utterly ridiculous. I really like my old trucks. Who thought putting the water pump inside the engine was a good idea???? They have our old '92 Sierra to use while they save up some $$ but that won't fit grandpa and her and two car seats...barely fits her and the kids.

I drove Cole's truck yesterday to give it some exercise so I may drive it again today...or Hannah's. He is rebuilding a different engine for Hannah's since the one he put in it didn't get a rebuild first anI is going through the oil. I found three blocks on Facebook some guy wanted to sell to get out of his garage...all nice clean 4 bolt mains so we bought all three for $200. Deal of the day. One is at the machine shop now getting cleaned up and bored.

Okay...now I really do need to get moving.

Top Bottom