Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Now I am wondering if Bob was at Terminus before. Garrett called him by name like he knew him. How did he know Bob?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Now I am wondering if Bob was at Terminus before. Garrett called him by name like he knew him. How did he know Bob?

He may have escaped from Terminus. He kept referring to past groups he was with and how he was the last one left both times. We don't know how they all meet their demise.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I think that is why "Garrick?" said the meat from Bob's leg was "different", because he was infected from a bite.
    Think about it.

Everybody is infected already though. Unless of course, you are talking about a general infection from being bitten by a rotting corpse. I can't imagine a festering wound would taste very good though.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I didn't get any vibes between Bob and the Termites. I think Gareth's "ironic" comment was just because Bob'd been so vocal at the trough. And I completely missed the guy Tyreese had supposedly beaten to death at the bob-be-que, until they mentioned it on Talking Dead. This is why I watch that show, to pick up what I missed the first time. I also missed the handcuffs walker, so I'm waiting until I can watch that episode again on the web.

No way Mary's still alive. Carol hobbled her good and let at least four walkers in, which went right for her. We saw her set upon and screaming when Carol walked out into the **** storm of fire, bullets, and walkers, to borrow Eugene's words. We didn't hear any gun shots supposedly capping those walkers seconds before they chomped into Mary as Mary had chomped into so many other humans.

As for Eugene being caught out, I predict it won't be until the mid-season cliffhanger. He's got a cushion of about 6 1/2 more episodes before his house of cards comes tumbling down.

At the end of the previous episode. Who was it they put in the trailer or room? I think someone said it wasn't time yet or something like that? I need to watch it again. That did not look like Beth to me. I need to see if I have it on my DVR. I need to watch it again. At least the last 15 or so minutes.

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    In the first episode of this season. Bob pleaded with Garret to let them go so they could go to Washington. That's where he learned their names

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It would be awesome! To bad we are all so far apart. I can tell you one thing for sure. The show is awesome in Hi Def on a 65 inch LED big screen. I wish the show was in 3d!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Here's a twist:

Remember when Bob joined the group? I predict Bob had left Terminous when they found him. Notice when they were eating Bob that they said "Isn't it ironic that it's you Bob?". Bob let the group go to Terminous and he knew what it was all about the entire time.

Dirty Steve

That is a distinct possibility. Could be what he was crying about too.

Excellent episode.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    My opinion about the preacher...the scratches and note outside were carved there by his wife - the one in the flooded basement - the one he was willing to let kill him. I said that during the episode, then they talked about it on Talking Dead and I went - YES! That's what I said!

He can't stand the guilt of shutting everyone out including his wife.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I think that is why "Garrick?" said the meat from Bob's leg was "different", because he was infected from a bite.
    Think about it.

Everyone's already infected. That's what the doc at the CDC whispered to Rick at the end of Season 1, and what Rick shared with the group right after they were driven from the farm in Season 2.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    EVERYBODY needs one of these............... yes, it's real, and yes it's awesome.

ZFC-1 Log Cabin | 44mm Log Cabins

500_MAIN.jpg

Fester

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Greenfield
    Everyone's already infected. That's what the doc at the CDC whispered to Rick at the end of Season 1, and what Rick shared with the group right after they were driven from the farm in Season 2.

Yes but if bitten they die and turn. Why not eat infected meat from a bite and the same happen?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom