Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    rick is just having a major nightmare while he is in a coma, can't wait for him to wake up or the final scene where people are standing around his coffin.

It's funny you bring this up. I was thinking the other day, what if this is another Dallas type story line. I'd probably stop watching it.

mikedippert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think it's plausible the priest at least knows about the people who took Beth. He's way too clean and healthy looking to have spent two years alone at the church. I like that Beth/Daryl's stories can be unique to the show, since they don't exist in the comic. And comic Carol died at the prison, so now her story can be unique.

I suspect Bob was bitten in the water, and went outside to have an emotional breakdown before killing himself. The big question is, how will Rick&co find Bob & connect his disappearance to the Hunters? Maybe they'll do what they did in the comics. Watch your 6 Glenn.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    rick is just having a major nightmare while he is in a coma, can't wait for him to wake up or the final scene where people are standing around his coffin.

I called this one a couple of years back when this all started. It's the St. Elsewhere ending.

Rick never awoke from his coma and has been living this hell inside of his head the whole time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think it's plausible the priest at least knows about the people who took Beth. He's way too clean and healthy looking to have spent two years alone at the church. I like that Beth/Daryl's stories can be unique to the show, since they don't exist in the comic. And comic Carol died at the prison, so now her story can be unique.

I suspect Bob was bitten in the water, and went outside to have an emotional breakdown before killing himself. The big question is, how will Rick&co find Bob & connect his disappearance to the Hunters? Maybe they'll do what they did in the comics. Watch your 6 Glenn.

I was wondering the same thing myself.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Those were real squirrels Darrel was carrying, wonder if Georgia has a spring squirrel season? I'm thinking this was filmed in may or June.These are the things I think about, I need a beer.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am a bit slow but it does occur to me...

Why aren't they interrogating Bob about Gareth? Numbers? Names? Equipment? Transportation?

All the little things that could give them a big edge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom