• Status
    Not open for further replies.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    My prediction: Terminus is a place that sucks people in with the appearance of safety but it has leadership filled with evil intentions. Darrell will be allowed in to the inner circle of leadership and use his influence to help his friends who are all converging on this place.
    You saying maybe the raiders that found Daryl are connected with Terminus?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You saying maybe the raiders that found Daryl are connected with Terminus?

I'd say that was a very good possibility. I'm just guessing though. I have no special insights. Even if the comic series was in line with the TV series, I have never read them. Ask yourself this: Who are these "other people" he is offering to Darrell to hurt?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The caddy taking away Beth looked like a herse to me. Seems right since it is a funeral home. Beth would be a good score if looking to repopulate the earth. Young ladies of child bearing age have to be few.

Terminus us is not going to be a happy reunion what until they open the box car on the last episode this season and watch the look on ricks face. I am not sure what he see's but it is shocking. I think we will find Daryl and Glenn in that box car also.

the clip on the talking dead seemed to be Lizzy playing tag with a zombie. She is fast becoming my favorite new addition. Look at the picture machone has in the house. I am told it is an Easter egg showing her death.

Bob and sasha should convince Maggie to chill in the building. Seems like a nice little hideout.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'd say that was a very good possibility. I'm just guessing though. I have no special insights. Even if the comic series was in line with the TV series, I have never read them. Ask yourself this: Who are these "other people" he is offering to Darrell to hurt?

I just figured they were some band of roving raiders stealing what they need from other survivors.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    I like how with this season.. the stories started slow and apart...Almost confusing, much like the survivors themselves were scattered and confused. Now they are all picking up speed, gathering purpose, and seem to all be driving to the exact same conclusion.
    Is it Sunday yet?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is going to suck when they pull all of this together, but then the season is over and we're left hanging until the fall. SUCK.

rhino out!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh... now that would have been it right there. Beyond all help.

I can't believe that just happened!

47297747.jpg

rhino creeped out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom