• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah. I thought that was supposed to be Bob post-prison route. I kept thinking, "Isn't he supposed to be with Maggie?"

The kipping on top of the semi trailer was good thinking, at least as long as zeds have no sense of smell and he doesn't need to take a dump/whiz. I have to wonder, where was the tractor to that trailer supposed to be?
    My assumption was it was loaded with something that wasn't of much use to the driver, so he dropped the trailer and took off.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    So just to confirm... the group of baddies lead by 'Joe?' that Daryl ran into at the end.... Are they the same group that Rick evaded a few episodes eariler?

Thoughts on Beth's abduction? I'm guessing she's going to wind up a play toy in Joe's group. Then Daryl to the rescue.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    So just to confirm... the group of baddies lead by 'Joe?' that Daryl ran into at the end.... Are they the same group that Rick evaded a few episodes eariler?

Thoughts on Beth's abduction? I'm guessing she's going to wind up a play toy in Joe's group. Then Daryl to the rescue.

Not sure...they certainly could be.

As far as Beth, it may well have been the abductor was saving her. Perhaps it was the fastidious inhabitant of the creepy walker-embalming abode. In any event, it's likely that person will show up again. Daryl's best shot at finding Beth is to get back to that place and wait. Surveillance from a distance is what I would recommend since he/she obviously knew they were there and were watching them.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County

Yes Joe's group is the same that visited the house earlier this season. Joe was almost blown away by Rick when Michonne and Carl were walking up to the house.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm thinking this Terminus place is an easy out for writers to not kill off popular characters that have been killed in the comic. I don't read the comic and don't want a spoiler but...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not sure...they certainly could be.

As far as Beth, it may well have been the abductor was saving her. Perhaps it was the fastidious inhabitant of the creepy walker-embalming abode. In any event, it's likely that person will show up again. Daryl's best shot at finding Beth is to get back to that place and wait. Surveillance from a distance is what I would recommend since he/she obviously knew they were there and were watching them.

This ^^^^^^^^

Whoever was keeping the place up knew they were in there and either sent the walkers up to drive them out or separate them.
    The car had a cross on the back window making me think some kind of mortician/church type of nuttery is going on.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    This ^^^^^^^^

Whoever was keeping the place up knew they were in there and either sent the walkers up to drive them out or separate them.
    The car had a cross on the back window making me think some kind of mortician/church type of nuttery is going on.

ahhh good catch I did not notice the cross on the Caddy

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :xmad: ARGH! Why am I missing these crucial details? Previous episode, I missed the setting us up the zombie bomb in the upstairs bathroom. This time, I missed the possible connection between Beth's abductor and the dead body processing that's not zombification. I'm losing it. I'm losing it.

And yeah, Jeff Kober's that weird mix of cool and menacing badassery and makes me uneasy about Daryl's future, but still excited to see it happen.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I like the way that the characters are finding ways to let go of their fear, hatred, and despair. While still in a bad situation they are all letting out their pent up feelings. This is very cathartic for them and most of them seem to be experiencing it.

At the beginning it was Glen and Daryl that met the guy on the road, so I am thinking that is a "future time" showing that at least those two (2) will survive and meet back up. With Glen seeing Maggie's signs and heading for Terminus along with Daryl meeting up with the Hatfields this is a sign of things to come.

For the first time watching a show I was scared a bit! That scene with heavy fog and zombies coming in freaked me out, yet I could see it happening! That would NOT be a good position to be in. Very unnerving.

I do not like Papa Hatfield (aka Jeff Kober). This guy runs his group like a pack of wild animals and needs to be put down.

To my thinking the funeral home was a trap. Daryl picked up on the fact that everything was clean and neat, with some food all nice in the pantry. I was wondering if it was poisoned. Whoever took Beth may be in for more than they expect! She has grown a lot in multiple directions with Daryl and could surprise someone making judgements about her based on her appearance.

I am guessing the season finale will be a big family reunion with them in Terminus. Where it goes from there I cannot even begin to fathom.

We do know lots of things about Terminus already. They are well organized! They can afford to send out reasonably sized defensive groups and post signs. This signs are all the same, meaning they are on message and staying on message. With their posting of signs in multiple directions they have extra resources to commit to this endeavor. This should mean they are at least living above survival mode and have some sort of functioning leadership. This could be another Supreme Leader (aka Governor or Rick) or Council. Either way this group is well disciplined.

Of course, if they would have had a rendezvous point none of this disorganized wandering around would have been necessary.

Regards,

Doug

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My prediction: Terminus is a place that sucks people in with the appearance of safety but it has leadership filled with evil intentions. Darrell will be allowed in to the inner circle of leadership and use his influence to help his friends who are all converging on this place.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    This ^^^^^^^^

OMG, The church... Won't say anything else. This gunna be good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom