• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Yeah, in the golf club, he was stuffing a bag with jewelry and stacks of cash... seemed like a waste of time.

ETA: Shiban beat me.
    Just don't call the cops, I swear it was an accident! I didn't mean to beat you. :cool:

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Also what was up with the dead chick with the "Rich Bit#$" sign?
    One thing from the "Talking Dead" episode, was that it was a class struggle at the Country club. The zeds that were hanging were rich people that were hung by workers at the cc during a class struggle.
    This episode was really strange in the fact that it really didn't explain too much about the surroundings. One thing that ticked me off was that they showed no explanation as to how everyone died there.
    It was kind off of odd in that way.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I took the grabbing of cash as a symbolic refusal to let go of the past and.who he used to be.
    I initially thought the same, but it doesn't seem to be in Darryl's character to hold on to anything of the sort. He always seems to be one for survival. That is what threw me off.
    why would he suddenly decide to hold on to things that have no value in the world he's in? He's never done it before. Why now. I get that it may be more of a character development piece, but it was put in at a very odd time.
    Something like that I could see as an introduction to his character, but after so much time it seems out of place and unnecessary.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    I took the grabbing of cash as a symbolic refusal to let go of the past and.who he used to be.

Yep :yesway:

I initially thought the same, but it doesn't seem to be in Darryl's character to hold on to anything of the sort. He always seems to be one for survival. That is what threw me off.
    why would he suddenly decide to hold on to things that have no value in the world he's in? He's never done it before. Why now. I get that it may be more of a character development piece, but it was put in at a very odd time.
    Something like that I could see as an introduction to his character, but after so much time it seems out of place and unnecessary.

My opinion is that after the prison fell, Darryl fell too...he was becoming a leader and someone that people counted on, but was unable to protect them (he even said so himself when he broke down shooting the zombie against the tree). I think he fell back into the "old Darryl" role (stealing the cash, bashing the zombies instead of killing, drinking the 'shine) because the new life he had built fell apart...almost like he felt like he didn't deserve to be "new Darryl"

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm kind of scared about what Jeff Kober's character and his band of miscreants will do. Methinks they'll make the Governor look like a cub scout by comparison.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

He also smashed the glass out of a picture frame and took a print of some kind..... what was that supposed to be?
    Was is a map of the local area or something?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    One thing from the "Talking Dead" episode, was that it was a class struggle at the Country club. The zeds that were hanging were rich people that were hung by workers at the cc during a class struggle.
    This episode was really strange in the fact that it really didn't explain too much about the surroundings. One thing that ticked me off was that they showed no explanation as to how everyone died there.
    It was kind off of odd in that way.

I have a feeling, life would be like that. There are no labels.
    It's like when people asked my brother how he got cancer so young. The cancer didn't come with a label saying where it was from.

And you will wonder upon things, not knowing how/why they were that way.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah. I thought that was supposed to be Bob post-prison route. I kept thinking, "Isn't he supposed to be with Maggie?"

The kipping on top of the semi trailer was good thinking, at least as long as zeds have no sense of smell and he doesn't need to take a dump/whiz. I have to wonder, where was the tractor to that trailer supposed to be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom