• Status
    Not open for further replies.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I agree she's a little screwed in the head... just hoping the writers weren't having her try to kill Judith. I'm hoping she was just trying to keep her quiet because the group really doesn't need this right now. Problem is they have run into a lot of crap, so her being psycho could be the way they are headed... Makes me want it to hurry up and be Sunday again...

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Lizzy is now my favorite crazy character in TWD. Since the Gov is gone I have to have a new bad girl until Negen comes into the series in a couple years.

Without much training walk calmly into a full gun fight and head shoot the lady on the gov's side. Feed rats to the zombies. Do a little dissection on a rat. Burn some bodies and kill the sick. Hey let's face it she has issues after loosing her dad and losing carol for a bit, who knows what she has seen in her life up to now. With a little training she would make a good fighter.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree she's a little screwed in the head... just hoping the writers weren't having her try to kill Judith. I'm hoping she was just trying to keep her quiet because the group really doesn't need this right now. Problem is they have run into a lot of crap, so her being psycho could be the way they are headed... Makes me want it to hurry up and be Sunday again...

With a bit of thought they would have an easier go of it but then the drama would be reduced.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    With a bit of thought they would have an easier go of it but then the drama would be reduced.
    If they stick to the comics with this storyline, most people will flip out...
    I'm trying not to spoil... Lizzie is seriously screwed in the head. It's gonna be pretty epic.

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Thing that bothers me, not just anybody can hop in a tank and make it function. Why didn't someone with a rifle take out the tank driver when he was sitting up top. The governor should have been taken out after that. The only real advantage the Woodbury people had was the armor. I think everybody is used to taking shots at zombies at 3-5 yards with a handgun, not 50-200 yds with a rifle.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thing that bothers me, not just anybody can hop in a tank and make it function. Why didn't someone with a rifle take out the tank driver when he was sitting up top. The governor should have been taken out after that. The only real advantage the Woodbury people had was the armor. I think everybody is used to taking shots at zombies at 3-5 yards with a handgun, not 50-200 yds with a rifle.

That would seem to be sport if so many were around. 200 Yd head shot is not really all that hard.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I remember a line in the show about a 50 yard shot being long. 50 yards with an AR or one of those lever actions is a chip shot.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    It gets a bit harder when you don't have a rear sight....

:yesway: I have noticed a lot of sightless guns. Even noticed Daryl's crossbow is now missing the sight. All that headbashing with the stock must be catching up with the equipment.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I pop paper plates with my 1911 at 50 yards. So man size targets no problem. Zombie head shots or really any 50 yard shot under stress could be hard. But when the guy is just standing there in front of the tank........

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    50 yards... every long gun I have in the safe is capable of hitting a head at that range, and most of my handguns. Just give me my 6" L Frame and I would have taken out either the Governor or the tank driver with first shot. Someone capable standing next to me get the other and it would have been over right then and there. That thing is inhumanly accurate, especially when fired single action on something of a rest. 158 grain hollowpoint would have been through the Governors other eye without a second hesitation.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    So who is going to bite it this season, Darryl or Tyreese? :popcorn: With Abraham here now I can't imagine all three of those fella's staying around.

I would expect Tyreese. The fans have already spoken of mass rioting if Darryl dies.

Now then.. if the producers owned any stock on dry cleaning services they could have had Darryl out with Lizzie and Mika, and Tyreese with Beth. The screams would have been heard from space if Darryl had turned around holding Judith.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I'm not sure about how much diesel it takes to start an M1 but the tank in the mid-season finale was an M60 series. An M1 would have blasted through those puny fences at lightning speed....LOL

You seem to have missed the episode where there was a tank pulled up to the prison..

My theory is that the military vehicles take way too much fuel to keep running. That's why you see them all driving the (sponsored) tiny cars. The M1 Abrams takes what, 10 gallons of diesel just to start?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom