• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    One of my biggest issues with the show has been that no one has been utilizing all the military hardware just lying around. Not the weapons, not the vehicles, not the stockpiles of supplies and food, nada. I know I sure would be in that situation.

You seem to have missed the episode where there was a tank pulled up to the prison..

My theory is that the military vehicles take way too much fuel to keep running. That's why you see them all driving the (sponsored) tiny cars. The M1 Abrams takes what, 10 gallons of diesel just to start?

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    You seem to have missed the episode where there was a tank pulled up to the prison..

My theory is that the military vehicles take way too much fuel to keep running. That's why you see them all driving the (sponsored) tiny cars. The M1 Abrams takes what, 10 gallons of diesel just to start?

Some truth in that, and yeah I did see that one episode with the tank.
    But still....

indyartisan said:
    Need to cook those walkers down into bio diesel.​

See? This makes sense.... :thumbsup: They burn some of them anyways. This just makes them useful. LOL They're even a renewable resource!

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    To whom was that single boot belonged to? Was that supposed to make us believe it belonged to the Mika? But the later scene, Mika didn't lose that shoe. So what was the purpose of the scene?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

How hard would it be to find diesel? The plague completely shut down society in a matter of days fuel and food shouldn't be an issue at any point for those idiots.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    To whom was that single boot belonged to? Was that supposed to make us believe it belonged to the Mika? But the later scene, Mika didn't lose that shoe. So what was the purpose of the scene?

I'm assuming one of the men who were fighting the zombies on the tracks. When I first saw the boot, I thought it belonged to Tyrese.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I'm assuming one of the men who were fighting the zombies on the tracks. When I first saw the boot, I thought it belonged to Tyrese.

That boot was youth size. If you noticed on the first scene with Mika, Tyrese and Lizzie, the camera focused on Mika's boots before pulling back for the group shot.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That boot was youth size. If you noticed on the first scene with Mika, Tyrese and Lizzie, the camera focused on Mika's boots before pulling back for the group shot.

Yeah, I noticed the boot connection.
    Misleading foreshadowing for episode tension I guess. "Oohhh, the kid is lunch!...... Nope"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How hard would it be to find diesel? The plague completely shut down society in a matter of days fuel and food shouldn't be an issue at any point for those idiots.

I totally agree. M-16's/a bounty of ammo/70 MM thumpers/more MRE's than anyone could eat. Maybe they would not be struggling so hard if they used their brains for more than a door stop. Just saying.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    It's not good TV now. I like the show but the tactical inept group makes me nuts.

Well...yes. But you figure most people watching the show don't know a 30 caliber magazine clip from a toaster, when they see people foraging leaves off of trees for food they get nervous and feel for the characters...they don't even think about the actual supplies that are just scattered around and not being picked up. I'd be checking the dead walkers for handguns, knives, lighters, etc...at one point they were human and some of them have to by carrying something...just another missed opportunity.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Our SHTF program has a large scavenging section in it. Not stealing per-say but if it is out in the open/laying around or just plain available.....well, you know.

I agree with the heart string tug they are putting out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom