• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He spent way too much time outside of that riot gear. As soon as he retrieved it, he should have suited up.

OMG! The Talking Dead has a line of three tiny stuffed bunnies on the coffee table!

They're giving them away to audience members who get to ask questions.

That little girl, Mika. She's sweet and all, but if she doesn't toughen up, a zombie's gonna learn just how sweet she really tastes. I think once some semblance of safety and security is reestablished, I would have to begin intensive anti-zombie drilling of her. I would drill her until she can't stand. I would make her more afraid of doing anything other than what I trained/told her to do than of the zombies themselves.

Last edited:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Fantastic episode! I couldn't tell what was inside that log until I saw the bunnies when Tyreese and them stopped. I'm pumped that Abraham is here, I really liked following him in the comics until (thawck)!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fantastic episode! I couldn't tell what was inside that log until I saw the bunnies when Tyreese and them stopped. I'm pumped that Abraham is here, I really liked following him in the comics until (thawck)!

Abraham looks like a real life GI Joe character. And his girlfriend certainly still wants to turn heads during the apocalypse, lol.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There's nothing wrong with discussing the tactical decisions from the show (or the lack of them) but if you focus too much on that you will make it difficult to enjoy the show. Remember, it is just a show. The entertainment value is much more important to the producers than the realism. That being said, the most frustrating thing to me is the way they always create so many unresolved subplots while only providing answers to very few, sometimes several episodes later. I suppose that's how they keep us coming back for more.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There's nothing wrong with discussing the tactical decisions from the show (or the lack of them) but if you focus too much on that you will make it difficult to enjoy the show. Remember, it is just a show. The entertainment value is much more important to the producers than the realism. That being said, the most frustrating thing to me is the way they always create so many unresolved subplots while only providing answers to very few, sometimes several episodes later. I suppose that's how they keep us coming back for more.

Yes! Glen........ getting his body protection together, gathering weapons, medicine and supplies to prepare to leave..... I was like, "Best move and mindset I have seen yet!"
    THEN he goes outside and immediately jumps into a herd of walkers, not the edge, not another opening in the prison, dead center of the mass..... :facepalm:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yes! Glen........ getting his body protection together, gathering weapons, medicine and supplies to prepare to leave..... I was like, "Best move and mindset I have seen yet!"
    THEN he goes outside and immediately jumps into a herd of walkers, not the edge, not another opening in the prison, dead center of the mass..... :facepalm:

Exactly, fighting through a herd of zombies is much more entertaining than quietly slipping past them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Just watched it this morning. The Glen thing (walking in the middle of the zombies), I mentioned to the wife right away. "Why the hell did he do that?". I said.
    Another criticism, why leave the guy by the tracks alive after being bitten. You have to dispatch those, otherwise they may come back to bite you later.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Just watched it this morning. The Glen thing (walking in the middle of the zombies), I mentioned to the wife right away. "Why the hell did he do that?". I said.
    Another criticism, why leave the guy by the tracks alive after being bitten. You have to dispatch those, otherwise they may come back to bite you later.

I thought he did come back, was that the same guy that went after the girls. He had the flannel shirt on.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    I'm going to have to re-watch it tonight when i get home...i "watched" it last night, but the new puppy thought it was more important to let us know he doesn't like his kennel than let us watch our show :):

But.....did i miss something or was little Lizzie Borden trying to suffocate Judith?????

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Don't know if she was trying to suffocate her or just keep her quiet. Reminded me of Crazy Cora from Quigley Down Under. She unintentionally suffocated her son to keep from revealing their location to raiding Comanches. That scene gave me the heebie-jeebies more than anything else. Attacks by walkers are pretty commonplace. The characters descending to their baser instincts are more frightening, especially the kids.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Pretty darn certain she was not only trying to suffocate baby Judith, but was actually enjoying it. After all, look at what lil miss psycho did to the bunnies in the log.
    Also, yes that was the same guy in the flannel shirt from the tracks that attacked the other group.... definitely should have been put down when they knew he was a goner.

Have not read the comic books, so no idea who this Abraham dude is, but I am looking forward to finding out. One of my biggest issues with the show has been that no one has been utilizing all the military hardware just lying around. Not the weapons, not the vehicles, not the stockpiles of supplies and food, nada. I know I sure would be in that situation.

I feel pretty sure that the Terminus thing is another trap of some sort, though....

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Don't know if she was trying to suffocate her or just keep her quiet. Reminded me of Crazy Cora from Quigley Down Under. She unintentionally suffocated her son to keep from revealing their location to raiding Comanches. That scene gave me the heebie-jeebies more than anything else. Attacks by walkers are pretty commonplace. The characters descending to their baser instincts are more frightening, especially the kids.

I feel like she was trying to keep her quiet at first, but then she realized that she had her mouth and nose both covered and was starting to enjoy having Judith's life in her hands...but that's just my interpretation.

Go home and watch that scene again, only this time mute it and play a loop track of a hound dog howling at full volume...then you'll see it my way :):

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Pretty darn certain she was not only trying to suffocate baby Judith, but was actually enjoying it. After all, look at what lil miss psycho did to the bunnies in the log.
    Also, yes that was the same guy in the flannel shirt from the tracks that attacked the other group.... definitely should have been put down when they knew he was a goner.

Have not read the comic books, so no idea who this Abraham dude is, but I am looking forward to finding out. One of my biggest issues with the show has been that no one has been utilizing all the military hardware just lying around. Not the weapons, not the vehicles, not the stockpiles of supplies and food, nada. I know I sure would be in that situation.

I feel pretty sure that the Terminus thing is another trap of some sort, though....

Yeah...what he said

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Up in the air about the baby... That guy that got bit... THAT should have been taken care of. He was still lucid. You could have gained good info from him for a while, then put him down.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Lizzie was DEFINITELY enjoying smothering the baby...
    There's more than just bunnies in her future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom