• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Is it just me or was Carl killing the walkers in the last episode with an AR that had no rear sight? Wouldn't be the first time there was a sightless AR on the show....

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Is it just me or was Carl killing the walkers in the last episode with an AR that had no rear sight? Wouldn't be the first time there was a sightless AR on the show....

I thought the same thing. Then I also wondered why Crack shot dad took the rifle with the optic (appears to be a red dot type) and gave the "never fired one of these before" son the irons....

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm still wondering who was on the radio right before they met the mega-herd. :dunno:

Wonder if we will find out before the mid-season break or leave us with just a little more before the break...

My bets are Michonne will get the gov in the end after he cause some chaos- at least Glen looks like he'll pull through.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Wonder if we will find out before the mid-season break or leave us with just a little more before the break...

My bets are Michonne will get the gov in the end after he cause some chaos- at least Glen looks like he'll pull through.

It was either Abraham or Eugene. You'll find out probably soon into the second half of the season.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I believe it's a Busse Team Gemini. Wife won't let me buy one though, EVEN though I tell her it's Daryl's. LOL

Team Gemini LB - BUSSE COMBAT KNIFE CO.

Okay! Now I remember ... that's exactly the knife DaKruiser told me it was. I don't have enough experience with Busse knives to recognize the models in mid-headstab.

That reminds me of the episode of "Walker: Texas Ranger" when he had the bolt action rifle with no sights at all.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The people who die and turn into walkers are going through the transformation pretty quickly now. In season 1 when Andrea's sister croaked, it took through the night and into the morning for her to turn, whereas now it takes a matter of minutes.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The people who die and turn into walkers are going through the transformation pretty quickly now. In season 1 when Andrea's sister croaked, it took through the night and into the morning for her to turn, whereas now it takes a matter of minutes.

Gotta have time to put those commercials in...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Sheriff's friend Shane only took a few minutes.

Besides, there's been a sizeable amount of time passed. Maybe time enough for mutations.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    i don't understand why when Rick & Carl were shooting the zombies with the AR-15, there were zombies on the floor that weren't dead & needed to have their heads smashed, shouldn't those zombies be dead if not shot in the head, then why were they on the ground

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There's not much worse than being the risen undead, then getting knocked down and being unable to rise. Then you're not the Walking Dead anymore. You're the Laying on the Ground Dead. Might as well just be dead-dead instead of undead-dead at that point.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just assumed they were cut in half by the full autos.

I told the wife, finally they are doing what they should have been doing to the dead herd the whole time. I keep yelling, you have to do maintenance folks....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Remember that Andrea's sister was bitten not killed then turned.

She was dead pretty quickly from bleeding out from the neck bite.
    I don't think they ever set a clock as far as time to change goes.

The virus that everyone has in their systems that takes over and reanimates the dead is pretty weak apparently.
    It can't take over a living host. Now if that host is very sick or otherwise unhealthy the change could be quicker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom