• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    So long Carol! That was rough, but it was probably best considering that Tyrese would've have gone on a rampage and killed her anyway....taking a walk probably saved her life.

The kid with Rick's watch is probably zombie food by now...im assuming he was with the girl when she was attacked and probably shoved her into the walkers and ran...not the kind of guy you'd want in the group anyway.

And Darryl should've shoved Bob off that roof into the sea of walkers...a guy reaches for a gun just cause you took his booze? He shouldn't/can't be trusted any more. I liked how Darryl went all "frat boy" on him and just kept bumping him into submission :laugh:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Rick told the couple they were holed up in a prison about 8 miles north from the town. I have a feeling the guy pushed that girl to the walker and ran, or she was attacked and instead of helping he ran. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy shows up at the prison in the next episode or two.

I'm curious to see how Daryl will react to Carols departure, also what exactly Rick is going to tell the group.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I'm curious to see how Daryl will react to Carols departure, also what exactly Rick is going to tell the group.

I don't think Daryl is going to have much problem with it.. he seems to have moved on to greener pastures anyways. As for Rick telling the group... no idea how that will play out.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I really like the last episode! Carols been acting a bit hinky, so I not sad to see her go. I bet Tyrese hits the road looking for her.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Rick told the couple they were holed up in a prison about 8 miles north from the town. I have a feeling the guy pushed that girl to the walker and ran, or she was attacked and instead of helping he ran. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy shows up at the prison in the next episode or two.

I kind of wonder if that couple were scouting for whoever was on the radio...... they looked to be in pretty decent shape.
    Rick told them about their camp and goof boy might have made a run back to his masters to tell.
    The girl might not have wanted to go so he ditched her.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ok, just watched this weeks episode...

At the end when Michonne was driving they passed an obviously plowed and planted field. No one mentioned it or seemed to notice. Is this just another silly continuity fail?

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Ok, just watched this weeks episode...

At the end when Michonne was driving they passed an obviously plowed and planted field. No one mentioned it or seemed to notice. Is this just another silly continuity fail?

Same thing with the lawns where Rick and Carol where scavenging, must be an emo lawn, it cuts itself.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Daryl is gonna be pissed!! Him and Carol seemed tighter than Rick and Carl.

Well they were really close.

Rick saved Carol's life by sending her on her way. Maybe for a little while.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, about the two young adults that were found.
    We don't know if the man was killed. Could be he ran away. Maybe he is scouting for a larger group, and now they will know the location of the prison.

If they both died, then how the heck did they make it to this point, if they were that incompetent? Seems to me Darwinism would have thinned such people from the herd.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Zombies in the wire. Serves them right, lazy hilljacks. No patrolling, no bonfires, no kids with .22s.

S**t, a zombie apocalypse can be stopped by a platoon of pre-teens with repeating .22s.

Ha ha. Just put my boy in there with his 10-22 and a few loaded BX-25's mags he'll take care of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom