Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    While they were shooting the Zs with the M4s, I was like, damn it, use semi auto and one shot at a time. All those ammo wasted.

I thought the same thing. But sitting in my room watching it on tv may be a different perspective than having a hundred or more zombies coming at me.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I thought the same thing. But sitting in my room watching it on tv may be a different perspective than having a hundred or more zombies coming at me.

Well the Zs were slow and they could have planned where Rick shoots half of the Zs on his side and Carl the other so muzzle shift isn't as much. It would have been a cooler scene if they did it that way. 2 30 rounds (2 shots each)would be sufficient on each side of the pack. And guesstimating that horde, I'd say 40-50 tops

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well the Zs were slow and they could have planned where Rick shoots half of the Zs on his side and Carl the other so muzzle shift isn't as much. It would have been a cooler scene if they did it that way. 2 30 rounds (2 shots each)would be sufficient on each side of the pack. And guesstimating that horde, I'd say 40-50 tops

I agree with what you say.
    But.... I'm also saying, would you react the same way in their situation?
    We are watching it on TV. We are well fed and warm. We have time.

They are living on what's left of society.
    Not so well fed or warm.
    And being in the middle of a fight is different than watching a fight.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Cause you're right. What you said would be better.
    But when sht happens, it usually happens fast.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons

Not so well fed or warm.

Haha, wasn't disagreeing with ya either, I was just visualizing how the scene would've been much better considering their experience in firearms and Z killing. :-)

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Things are looking up.

Carol is gone. Rick vs the big bad D. Michonne and Hershel in an open top jeep.

I want to see Morgan again maybe carol will find him.

i want to see the gov's new weapons. He had a styer AUG and colt 1911, and a browning hi power.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Not so well fed or warm.

The hate will keep me warm.

And fed.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    The show is getting lame, the story with a vengefull Gov being part of the main story is lame, with all the madness in the world they revolve the show around one guy who just has it out for another group. The 10 minute conversations about each others feelings that drench every single episode untill the last 2 minutes, then some kind of action happens for 1 minute then ends. Over and over the story line is slow, whacky, illogical and simply boring minus a few of the kills..

I dont know?? To bad there isnt another season of breakin bad...

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    You guys are goof balls. If you want non stop zombie killing, go play a video game level end on end.

I enjoyed the episode. More so, enjoyed seeing the Gub'nor get worked back into the show... Still not sure how things will be with him correlating into the rest of the cast.
    I was a little upset at first because I was used to the non-stop action from the last 3 episodes, but I understand the story needs to develop and it can't ALWAYS be action-packed.

Besides, this sure as hell beats Carl and Lori and the emotionally filled pregnancy drama from 2 seasons ago.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    You guys are goof balls. If you want non stop zombie killing, go play a video game level end on end.

I enjoyed the episode. More so, enjoyed seeing the Gub'nor get worked back into the show... Still not sure how things will be with him correlating into the rest of the cast.
    I was a little upset at first because I was used to the non-stop action from the last 3 episodes, but I understand the story needs to develop and it can't ALWAYS be action-packed.

Besides, this sure as hell beats Carl and Lori and the emotionally filled pregnancy drama from 2 seasons ago.

What are you talking about it? There was plenty of Zombie killing in this episode. More Zombie killing than many episodes and I don't ever remember the slow kill of ripping out a throat or using a bone to rip the top of the head off.

It wasn't the lack of zombie killing, I just thought it was a boring. I don't care about this character enough to dedicate an entire episode to him. 20 minutes and move on. Looks like next week is gonna be more of the same based on the preview.

I'm glad you liked it but it felt like a wasted episode to me.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    It couldn't keep my interest either. I kept flipping back to watching football and browsing the web. I had to replay the DVR recording to see if I missed anything. Now I'm dragging but at work. Shh!! dont tell the boss.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Well last sunday was the first weekend where I didnt join the neighbors Walkin Dead viewing party
    If you havn't seen my last post on page 237 it looks like I didnt miss a darn thing did I?

**** on the Walking fail, i might try the comics instead i bet there would be less bs, commercials, and simply be more entertaining.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom