Clay County
    1469776_574066129315313_1340349841_n.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I want to apologize to any hilljacks out there. They would have the frickin' brains to frickin' run patrols outside the prison so you don't have a zombie breach.

Stupid, Hollywood, crap. Can't someone put Daryl in charge? That peckerwood is the only one who knows how to do anything.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why the Hell do they allow them to gather on the fence in any sized group in the first damned place?

And you don't need a gimp suit, pervs. Just one of those hazmat bunny suits that I'm sure they can find loads of in hospitals and abandonned field medical tents. 2-3 people, blade in one hand, walkie in another, sniper overwatch on the radio net to insure against being overrun. Just a leisurely stroll around the perimeter, every zed encountered, wind up and off with their head. After a circuit with no zeds decapped, put the blades away and bring out the horse drawn cart to police up the remains. Burn the bunny suits with the zeds. Put the horse and cart away, go inside for a beer.

Without loads of gun shots, revving engines (I'm lookin' at you, Hillbilly Boy!), or moaning zeeks, there would be fewer zeeks attracted to the prison in the first place.

And were they, or were they not cutting up relatively freshly felled trees for their fence reinforcements? Those trunks were snapping like toothpicks, very dry toothpicks.

If Hershel and his girls don't know how to use a simple scythe (something I'm sure a hundred farms within a day's round-trip stroll of the prison would have) to keep those weeds down around the perimeter, then I miss my guess.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No one knows who was feeding the zombies rats, but they were doing it from the inside, not the outside. The idea that the Gooberner was infiltrating the prison, feeding the zombies rats, and then leaving again, undetected, having done nothing else, is just shy of laughable.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm taking notes in case I ever get stuck in an abandoned prison with hordes of zombies pressing on the chainlink fences.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    In case anyone wants to know, the song playing through the episode was by Ben Howard. It's called Oats in the Water. Great song!

first really good episode this season.

fyi...the kids were feeding the zombies the rats. They named em too.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    In case anyone wants to know, the song playing through the episode was by Ben Howard. It's called Oats in the Water. Great song!

first really good episode this season.

fyi...the kids were feeding the zombies the rats. They named em too.

I thought they were! Ah ah I wasn't crazy!!! Well maybe a little.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom