Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Carol might have finally flipped her wig. The dad of the two girls wanted her to protect his girls, Carol lost her own daughter, etc.
    She admitted it to Rick pretty off hand. She know what happened regardless because she broke down after meeting Tyreese.

I can't see the girls doing it alone, they would be hard pressed to move the bodies. Although, that logic does not apply to this show.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I'm surprised they didn't take a 4x4 for a 50 mile trip, still would've only taken them a hour maybe two at most to get to the city.

It's not like they are in a horse drawn wagon, but of course they needed a "fast" car so they could get stuck and have a plot reason to get out of the vehicle.:):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm surprised they didn't take a 4x4 for a 50 mile trip, still would've only taken them a hour maybe two at most to get to the city.

It's not like they are in a horse drawn wagon, but of course they needed a "fast" car so they could get stuck and have a plot reason to get out of the vehicle.:):

I finally broke down and started buying season 4 on amazon.
    I agree. There are no towing services. And even a 10 mile walk in zombie infested areas would be ridiculous.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons

Well, maybe the car had better mileage than the 4x4.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    LOL....the 4 season stabil !!!! Is that one idiot ever going to give up that stupid crossbow? A good semi auto .22 is all you need for Gods sakes people...sheriff still packin that cannon.....lol.
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to have to depend on pulling bolts out of zombie heads for continuing ammo.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    LOL....the 4 season stabil !!!! Is that one idiot ever going to give up that stupid crossbow? A good semi auto .22 is all you need for Gods sakes people...sheriff still packin that cannon.....lol.

Crossbow is quiet. Ricks continued hand cannon use is the more surprising to me, but he has a lot of ecperiemce with it and he is comfortable with it so there is that. At least while he was "crazy" he had an AR slung over his shoulder. Not sure a 22LR is a great option either. Plus you have to find what you use. Maybe there weren't any 22s lying around...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Crossbow is quiet. Ricks continued hand cannon use is the more surprising to me, but he has a lot of ecperiemce with it and he is comfortable with it so there is that. At least while he was "crazy" he had an AR slung over his shoulder. Not sure a 22LR is a great option either. Plus you have to find what you use. Maybe there weren't any 22s lying around...

Ya its quiet, I like that...but come on, your sorrounded by dozens of walkers......lol. So where did all the .22 go then.....I love watching the show but guns and ammo disappears into thin air......22 lr is the best option, lots of rounds, close quarters, penetrate any skull and rattle around the brain...dude I've killed some walkers I know what I'm talking about......:draw:

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Ya its quiet, I like that...but come on, your sorrounded by dozens of walkers......lol. So where did all the .22 go then.....I love watching the show but guns and ammo disappears into thin air......22 lr is the best option, lots of rounds, close quarters, penetrate any skull and rattle around the brain...dude I've killed some walkers I know what I'm talking about......:draw:

I've been asking myself the same question all year :laugh:

Think about how scarce ammo got this past year, and there wasn't even a disaster that occurred, just the threat of one. I dont think its out of the question to say that guns/ammo would be hard to come by in a Walking Dead scenario.

Im with you on the .22 though...that would be my ammo of choice in a ZA if i had access to it (unless it proved to not be effective)

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I've been asking myself the same question all year :laugh:

Think about how scarce ammo got this past year, and there wasn't even a disaster that occurred, just the threat of one. I dont think its out of the question to say that guns/ammo would be hard to come by in a Walking Dead scenario.

Im with you on the .22 though...that would be my ammo of choice in a ZA if i had access to it (unless it proved to not be effective)

Ammo was scarce at the stores.....not in homes of many private citizens.....99.9 % of the population become zombies there are going to be plenty ammo and guns all over....I bet in Indiana 8 out of 10 homes have a .22 rifle with ammo around.....in GA its probably 10 for 10. Even old grannies have a Marlin and a couple box of shells....I'm hard pressed to think of anybody I know that doesn't have one an a couple boxes of ammo.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I think the comics said there was a massive amount of hoarding 22lr right before the zombie apocalypse happened. People would line up outside of big box stores in the early hours of the morning when a shipment came in. That resulted in prices staying sky high, depriving many of the potential life saving rimfire ammo. What supplies that weren't hoarded were used up quickly.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I think the comics said there was a massive amount of hoarding 22lr right before the zombie apocalypse happened. People would line up outside of big box stores in the early hours of the morning when a shipment came in. That resulted in prices staying sky high, depriving many of the potential life saving rimfire ammo. What supplies that weren't hoarded were used up quickly.

The comics....?.....ok now we are just being silly, lets deal with reality ok.

Just kidding...lol

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe the .22 doesn't kill enough of the zombies brain?
    They do need to strengthen their fence. But remember, they also have to do other stuff to live. Like start a sustainable food source.
    Repair/clean weapons. Repair/clean clothes.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I don't think the decaying zombie skull has enough integrity to retain a bullet. Ergo no bouncing around. You have to take out the brain stem to kill the zombie. I'd rather have a larger bullet. Just sayin.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I thought last night's episode was great! I am wondering where the guy went with Rick's watch though! :) I figured halfway through the episode that Rick didn't dig what Carol did so I wasn't surprised with the outcome of that. I was surprised by 'ol Bob but was glad to see Darryl put the smack down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom