• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Any idea how the vet's "dead" is getting fed?

They don't need to "eat" to survive. They simply have an uncontrollable hunger for flesh. The "food" they eat simply rots in their stomachs until more food pushes it out their bowels, or their stomachs burst.

(sorry for being gross)

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    They don't need to "eat" to survive. They simply have an uncontrollable hunger for flesh. The "food" they eat simply rots in their stomachs until more food pushes it out their bowels, or their stomachs burst.

(sorry for being gross)

Yeah, remember the cat in the tree? His legs were bony, but he was alive with no food.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

(sorry for being gross)

Thanks. I really didn't know how that worked.

Since you read the story already, any good hints on what's gonna happen next? :D

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Since you read the story already, any good hints on what's gonna happen next? :D
    p1_bird-300x202.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Thanks. I really didn't know how that worked.

If you want to know what's supposed to happen (an the TV show is iffy when following the books), I can PM you. The out guys might come at me "Frankenstein-style" (torches and all) if I let the cat out of the bag about what is going to happen concerning the barn.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    If you want to know what's supposed to happen (an the TV show is iffy when following the books), I can PM you. The out guys might come at me "Frankenstein-style" (torches and all) if I let the cat out of the bag about what is going to happen concerning the barn.

Yea don't tell me. I really want to know, but I want to be surprised...

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Here is an interesting theory that hasn't yet been discussed.

I suspect the farmers hot daughter will leave with the survivors. She wants to stick with her azn-boyfrand and get some more...stress relief.

During the Hershel-Daughter conversation I was getting the vibe that she wants outta there

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I've been wondering if Merle would find the group since they tracked him through that building after he cut his hand off. :dunno:

I've been wondering this, and how he would track em. Kinda like the black guy and the kid in the beginning of the show they just quit talking about. The last direction given was "We are going to the CDC." I dont see how its possible to track them to the farm and not have been noticed doing so

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    And i was also thinking that Ambu ... And was hoping it'd happen beings i think shes the hottest woman there. Im just glad in the middle of a zombie apocolypse blondie can find some bleach for her hair (not that fake is a dealbreaker, just sayin)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom