• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Leaders tend to be genetically predisposed to idiocy. It is a rare general that truly leads.

I often look at the general officers (British nobility) that England fielded in WWI. Very sad.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Neegan loves a fight the way the native's of this country loved a fight...Only if he has the advantage...

We kept losing battles to the natives on this continent up until the early 19th century because if the natives lost the advantage or element of surprise they would just pull out an leave....We wouldn't and paid dearly many a time....Daniel Boone tried his best to prevent the massacre at the Battle of Blue Licks by saying we should pick another day and another field....McGarry would have nothing to to do with it...Accused Boone of cowardice and said, "Any man not a coward follow me" and the Shawnee sprung the trap and killed roughly 1/2 the white male population of Kentucky in less than a half hour...

Neegan is kind of like that I believe...

Yeah, I don't see him going toe to toe, like the governor did when threatened, I see him falling back to a better position. He's not about a fair fight, but winning and doing his dictatorship thing. However, a middle finger out the window under fire does have a certain flair.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yeah, I don't see him going toe to toe, like the governor did when threatened, I see him falling back to a better position. He's not about a fair fight, but winning and doing his dictatorship thing. However, a middle finger out the window under fire does have a certain flair.

My favorite t shirt when I was a kid....

1234432_show_default.png

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You mean that SJW that is always throwing the LGBTQ shiat in your face?

Yep...That's the one....I have nothing against Lesbianese people and I feel that she and I have much in common in what we enjoy in life...

Well except for the Dr. Chick at Alexandria....There is just not enough bourbon in Kentucky for that....:)

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You do realize Tara used to be a dude, right?

You have got to quit doing that to me dude.....I made one possible bad call on a Latin "chick" in Cuba and now every time I see an actress that I think is cute I can hear you singing "The Crying Game" in the background.....:)

Yep that's right....You're NOT singing a Geddy Lee song but a Boy George song....

Boy George.....Try to get into Rock and Roll Heaven with that on your resume...:)

BTW the Iron Triangle T Shirt design is looking pretty cool....Tell your brother there is no need to put me on top and in bigger letters just because I was the first...It's all for one and one for all...Seriously I appreciate the nod but that's not needed....

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

You know what bugged me about that sequence? Driving away under full auto fire should have resulted in everyone in that truck winding up like Bonnie and Clyde.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You know what bugged me about that sequence? Driving away under full auto fire should have resulted in everyone in that truck winding up like Bonnie and Clyde.

Assuming the people operating the weapons can effectively put the bullets on the moving target . . .

Of course, it's TV. Let's not forget that after countless thousands of rounds fired, no one actually got hit with a bullet during an episode of "The A-Team" (when BA got shot in the leg, it was before the episode opened).

Top Bottom