• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Even given the endless series of Rick's bad decisions, why would he deliberately arm the garbage pail kids? In what universe does there exist even a tiny inkling that you might be able to trust them? It's impossible to be that desperate.

The enemy of my enemy is . . .

. . . just the enemy of my enemy.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I still think that chick is a dude.

fb7db52064d08cc2373dba18b31a79bc_zpsvfv94sek.jpg

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    I kind of like Negan better then Rick. Yeah he is a psychopath but he does have a certain charisma. Plus I appreciate a vulgar sense of humor. Follow the rules and you get smiley face pancakes and date night with the wives. What's Rick got to offer?

He certainly seems to be smarter!
    If (or when) Rosita and Michonne ever get killed off, I'm done with the show. It's bad enough they killed off Sasha. Booooo! I have a buddy who keeps saying he wants them to off Carl for some reason. If that happened, Rick would probably commit suicide I think, after the losses he's suffered.
    But yeah, actually in a bizarre way now that you see the interaction with Negan and Eugene, etc, I do think Negan would be a better leader. In an apocalyptic situation where the person next to you could turn overnight if they die and kill you too, a person would kind of have to be ruthless.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I must have missed it, what happened to the guy who was in charge of the Hill Top? I last saw that he had trouble killing a walker in the last episode and then he was missing from this episode.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, they didn't say. But in the prior episode he asked a guy to give him a ride somewhere and told him to pack a bag, and was looking at a map. He didn't say where he was going.

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    I remember that now. I assume he is returning and they all just think he's left for good. Maybe he comes back with Negan...
    I'll bet that's what the map was now that I think about it, a map to the Sanctuary.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    He certainly seems to be smarter!
    If (or when) Rosita and Michonne ever get killed off, I'm done with the show. It's bad enough they killed off Sasha. Booooo! I have a buddy who keeps saying he wants them to off Carl for some reason. If that happened, Rick would probably commit suicide I think, after the losses he's suffered.
    But yeah, actually in a bizarre way now that you see the interaction with Negan and Eugene, etc, I do think Negan would be a better leader. In an apocalyptic situation where the person next to you could turn overnight if they die and kill you too, a person would kind of have to be ruthless.

That's because the show has focused on Negan and his core group of chosen elite. If you don't happen to have the skills or personality that he happens to need/like then you would be relegated to being one of the 'common' folk, AKA slave. Those people work for points, those points are used for everything that person needs, food clothing, medicine, probably even water. I'm sure that point system is set up to keep you enslaved and barely able to live. Your sole function would be for others gain with the slightest misstep meaning your death. Are you sure you would have the skills and proper attitude to be part of his elite chosen? I don't think I'd fit in very well with a group of people that kill someone right up front just to get your attention, or any of the other garbage they've pulled.

There's a huge difference between someone who can and will do what is necessary vs someone who is just ruthless. Rick may have his faults, but I'd still rather be there than with the Saviors. Actually if I knew of all the groups & had a choice I'd probably join The Kingdom.

The newest issue of the comic book is out today as well. I almost wish I wasn't current on them. It's very hard to keep biting the tongue. :):

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    The people that read the comics say there are going to be things about Negan's past revealed that will explain why he's become that way. Kinda like the psychotic Norwegian killer in Hell on Wheels. All through the series they just had him ruthlessly killing people, then at the end when he's finally caught and going to hang they have flashbacks revealing how he got that way and I actually felt sorry for him.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    The people that read the comics say there are going to be things about Negan's past revealed that will explain why he's become that way. Kinda like the psychotic Norwegian killer in Hell on Wheels. All through the series they just had him ruthlessly killing people, then at the end when he's finally caught and going to hang they have flashbacks revealing how he got that way and I actually felt sorry for him.

The Negan back story comic is already published. It starts on day one of the outbreak. It's a decent story and doesn't really give anything away, just fills out the past. The regular comic book is 2 seasons ahead of the show and there is LOTS to look forward to (assuming I can sit through it that long). Lots of changes coming up. Some people may enjoy it, others not so much.

If you want to know anything feel free to PM me.

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    I forgot Dwight carved those. So is he saying he didn't know about the women doublecrossing Rick's group? It certainly seemed to me Dwight doublecrossed Rick.

Top Bottom