• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Where did all of these science nazis come from?

I still get hung up on who has been mowing the lawns in a lot of the scenes...

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Trampled underfoot?

But yeah, after a couple of years the grass should be waist high, you'd expect.

As far as science nazis, sheesh, it's not like I wrote a book or anything . . . oh, wait. ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I predict with illegal border crossings down 70% under Trump that next season the grass will look right...:)
    lol, you could be right on that one

Trampled underfoot?

But yeah, after a couple of years the grass should be waist high, you'd expect.

As far as science nazis, sheesh, it's not like I wrote a book or anything . . . oh, wait. ;)

The grass would be higher and I know every spring I am mowing little maple seedlings and other trees that are sprouting in the yard.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

That, along with the lack of feral cats, has been a bothering point for me all along. Dogs okay. The zombies will get the dogs. But no way they're getting the cats.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That, along with the lack of feral cats, has been a bothering point for me all along. Dogs okay. The zombies will get the dogs. But no way they're getting the cats.

Cat is a main source of protein during to apocalypse. Thats why they are in short supply. Cat tastes like chicken. If you ever want to try some it is that teriyaki meat on a stick at the local China Buffet.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

If the Zombie Apocalypse ever comes to realization, my first targets will not be zombies, looters, or other miscreants. I'm calling open season on cats.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I wonder if that's why they aren't expanding out west for Fear The Walking Dead. No need to worry about overgrown grass when you're out west. I certainly bet it's easier to prep shots for than Georgia.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

willard.png

:)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wonder if that's why they aren't expanding out west for Fear The Walking Dead. No need to worry about overgrown grass when you're out west. I certainly bet it's easier to prep shots for than Georgia.

North. In a Zombie Apocalypse always head north.

Top Bottom