• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am surprised though that Negan seems unaware of Dwight turning on him, if so many people turned against the Rick group.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Dwight has free privilege to do as he pleases. It would not be out of the ordinary for him to leave to do various things without suspicion. It wouldn't be difficult for him to travel and meet with others. Since he can be (and was) gone for a while it wouldn't be difficult, or out of character, for Negan to make arrangements with the garbage pail kids and Dwight not know about it.

The comic introduces us to double agent Dwight a little differently, but they could still circle back around to it next season without difficulty.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hmmm . . .

I just thought of something. What if Gregory was behind Negan knowing so much about the plans?
    Well, I assumed he was going to go see his assigned guy that gave him the contact info. But how much did he know? It is sometimes hard to tell what the actual time line is on the show, but I would think Negan coopting the junkyard people would have taken more time than I thought they had.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well, I assumed he was going to go see his assigned guy that gave him the contact info. But how much did he know? It is sometimes hard to tell what the actual time line is on the show, but I would think Negan coopting the junkyard people would have taken more time than I thought they had.

She followed Negan and them when they picked up the supplies from the boat a couple of episodes ago.....I think if I hear her say, "we take, we don't bother" one more time I may pull an Elvis and put one in the TV screen.......

The actress is an acquired taste...(And she didn't used to be a dude littletommy...I am tired of every time I say a girl looks hot you saying she used to be a dude..:))

the-woman.jpg

Pollyanna-McIntosh:-NYLON-Magazines-Muses-And-Music-Party--02-662x883.jpg

7ebbaa07f019c277d2e89e30abdf81b7.jpg

Last edited:

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    The guns in the big gunfight were interesting, as usual. Anybody notice one of the characters using an UZI with a suppressor, and a scope mounted on the suppressor? Yeah.

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    If I had done what Negan did to Dwight to get him to fall in line, I sure wouldn't trust him one bit once the woman I took from him was out of the picture. But yes, there are many Negans, Eugene for one.....:)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If I had done what Negan did to Dwight to get him to fall in line, I sure wouldn't trust him one bit once the woman I took from him was out of the picture. But yes, there are many Negans, Eugene for one.....:)

I've come to the conclusion that in TWD universe your trust no one with a mullet.....The garbage pail kids had many mullets and the worst of Neegan's crew sport the mullet as well...

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    LOL, I've never trusted anyone with a mullet at any time! We went down to Gatlinburg for a week last summer and I saw a dude still wearing a mullet. He looked absolutely ridiculous to me...
    As for Eugene, I can easily see someone of his type immediately casting his lot in with Negan. It made perfect sense for his character.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    LOL, I've never trusted anyone with a mullet at any time! We went down to Gatlinburg for a week last summer and I saw a dude still wearing a mullet. He looked absolutely ridiculous to me...
    As for Eugene, I can easily see someone of his type immediately casting his lot in with Negan. It made perfect sense for his character.

Wow........Mullet hate.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Anyone else see Negan giving the finger out the window of the truck while under fire? That guy loves a fight.

Neegan loves a fight the way the native's of this country loved a fight...Only if he has the advantage...

We kept losing battles to the natives on this continent up until the early 19th century because if the natives lost the advantage or element of surprise they would just pull out and leave....We wouldn't and paid dearly many a time....Daniel Boone tried his best to prevent the massacre at the Battle of Blue Licks by saying we should pick another day and another field....McGarry would have nothing to to do with it...Accused Boone of cowardice and said, "Any man not a coward follow me" and the Shawnee sprung the trap and killed roughly 1/2 the white male population of Kentucky in less than a half hour...

Neegan is kind of like that I believe...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom