• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Pretty much done with this show now. Don't even care how this one ends.

Typed this before the cheezy firefight while Negan was giving Rick his beat down speech again, right before Shiva pounced.

I still stand by my thoughts. I'll watch the next season opener but it had better be spectacular, almost God like, in order to keep me as a viewer. The ending of this one was way too little, way too late. Yeah, I get that Negan is billy bad ass and all that, Yeah I get that Rick has to submit to him in order for the story to progress as they want it to. But for ****s sake, enough is enough. We've had absolutely NO strength or vindication all damn season. The main characters have been bland and feel decaffeinated compared to what they were.

What I needed to see this episode was some of the Saviors getting what's coming to them. Not some random dude that hasn't been seen before getting shot for being part of the group, but one or two of the featured Saviors. Arat, that prick with the attitude that took Morgans stick, those guys. Give us SOME sense of satisfaction instead of yet another beat down with a minor faceless victory at the end. It was like Meet The Parents, of a 90 minute movie the main character took it in the ass by everyone in every way possible for 85 minutes, then was told oh sorry, and all was supposed to be better, except this lasted all season.

Yeah, I know, have patience, it's coming and all that. Sorry, it's still too little too late. This is coming from someone who has read every single issue of the comic book all the way to the current one, knows what is coming, and WAS looking forward to it.

One of the only things I enjoyed this episode was watching Shiva get in on the action.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was doing some firearms training when the show aired. Now I almost don't want to watch because I think I'll be irritated.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I was doing some firearms training when the show aired. Now I almost don't want to watch because I think I'll be irritated.

It's worth seeing to round out the season. Now that I've seen it I can honestly say I wouldn't leave early from doing anything else (except maybe getting mugged) to race home for it.

Watching this season has made me feel like a cat that's been constantly petted backward the entire time. It's been irritating and you keep expecting something to change for the better, but it doesn't.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Well now, pill poping walker in a box - a coffin no less - was pretty cool. Tiger munching down as the cavalry comes in to save their arses was pretty cool. Other than that, I was pissed beyond measure that no resolution was brought, no payback really, of course iron-head was lying and Daryl could have offed him soon as he had the chance but didn't! Sick of the garbage pail kids and their lying treachery. Now the ladies on the coast are totally screwed...they don't really have the numbers to win...and (as I called it) we get to wait until freaking October to find out how, when, if, any of this is resolved. Ever.

They keep showing teasers for "fear the walking dead" and honestly I'm about walking dead done. I don't watch talking dead anymore. Cant get excited at all bout fear TWD, probably won't watch that either...and now, twice in a row, this cliff hanger bull crap. I hear ya Angry Rooster, cheezy firefight, no resolution, no one in the saviors getting theirs...I would have stood up and clapped if Daryl would have rammed that knife right through Dwight's eye socket. But alas, flat as two day open beer.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Well now, pill poping walker in a box - a coffin no less - was pretty cool. Tiger munching down as the cavalry comes in to save their arses was pretty cool. Other than that, I was pissed beyond measure that no resolution was brought, no payback really, of course iron-head was lying and Daryl could have offed him soon as he had the chance but didn't! Sick of the garbage pail kids and their lying treachery. Now the ladies on the coast are totally screwed...they don't really have the numbers to win...and (as I called it) we get to wait until freaking October to find out how, when, if, any of this is resolved. Ever.

They keep showing teasers for "fear the walking dead" and honestly I'm about walking dead done. I don't watch talking dead anymore. Cant get excited at all bout fear TWD, probably won't watch that either...and now, twice in a row, this cliff hanger bull crap. I hear ya Angry Rooster, cheezy firefight, no resolution, no one in the saviors getting theirs...I would have stood up and clapped if Daryl would have rammed that knife right through Dwight's eye socket. But alas, flat as two day open beer.

I kind of like Dwight, but that comes from the comic book. They said they were going to start following the comic a little more closely, but not exactly. The comic book is 2 seasons ahead of the show. I was really looking forward to what's in store, but they had better bring some balance back to the show. I'm sure it will get there again, and I understand they are trying to show the hopelessness of the group against Negans group. We get it, stop beating us over the head with it EVERY EPISODE!!

I may just sit out next season and binge it when they take a break. I really want to see the plot line with Alpha and the dynamic of the characters from that time frame.

At first I didn't care for Fear The Dead. It did start to grow on me the second or third time though. I didn't like many of the main characters and thought the acting was stale. I liked Daniel and Victor and am starting to like Nick's story line. They could go many places with it. I still think Kim Dickens acting is like watching paint dry.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I've got it recorded, but I'm debating whether to bother watching it. TWD has lost a lot of characters and sub-plots that drove some drama into a questionably crappy series. What we are left with are bad tactics and intelligence gathering by hillbilly leadership, glorification of extreme violence against other humans (Negan) and kitchy characters to add interest to a show that is losing its wattage. All in all, what remains are characters that are unlikely worth saving in the gene pool. If it wasn't for Carol, I'd have left ages ago.

Based on the above INGO comments, I think I'm done with it. I was always glad that I never got involved with the "Lost" series. Dumb show that wandered around for years and never made sense to those who weren't heavily invested in the nuances of poorly scripted characters. TWD is there.

Adios.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I've got it recorded, but I'm debating whether to bother watching it. TWD has lost a lot of characters and sub-plots that drove some drama into a questionably crappy series. What we are left with are bad tactics and intelligence gathering by hillbilly leadership, glorification of extreme violence against other humans (Negan) and kitchy characters to add interest to a show that is losing its wattage. All in all, what remains are characters that are unlikely worth saving in the gene pool. If it wasn't for Carol, I'd have left ages ago.

Based on the above INGO comments, I think I'm done with it. I was always glad that I never got involved with the "Lost" series. Dumb show that wandered around for years and never made sense to those who weren't heavily invested in the nuances of poorly scripted characters. TWD is there.

Adios.

I was one of those pulled into LOST and stayed to find out what the hell the island was. For years everyone said purgatory(ish). NO they loudly proclaimed, it's nothing like that! Final episode: purgatory(ish).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, it wasn't as bad as I expected. You guys helped by lowering my expectations!

I really want to see the garbage pail kids exterminated soon!

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    I have the last 3 episodes DVR'd / haven't watched yet, kinda losing interest :(

Have avoided this thread assuming I will finally catch up though, we shall see

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    The only things I liked were Shiva coming to the rescue (and I was afraid at that point she'd get killed) and Sasha popping out of the casket as a walker. I got po'd when the b*tch turned on Rick and once again it appeared Negan would win. I never liked Fear in the first place, one extremel dark depressing tv program is more than enough for me. I'll probably look in next fall, but if they drag the Negan stuff out for the whole season they will have lost me too.
    Sometimes I find myself hoping Negan wins for good, as long as Shiva gets away....

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I kind of like Negan better then Rick. Yeah he is a psychopath but he does have a certain charisma. Plus I appreciate a vulgar sense of humor. Follow the rules and you get smiley face pancakes and date night with the wives. What's Rick got to offer?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    So what was the barrel shroud on daryls gun in the fire fight? anyone know? I think it looked pretty tacticool.

I don't think it had any sights either. Lot of guns without sights. Oh and guns are hard to find but when you do find them they are all full auto and have threaded barrels.

Top Bottom