• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am not sure playing that song over and over would break me. I am pretty good and tuning out all the worthless noise in my life. Trains on the track by the house, people in the cubical next to me, my wife and her nagging......

Dog Food sandwich and lack of water and clothing would have been enough. Negan and I would be cool after that.

I'm the same way. I can't even remember the melody of that song in my hear right now.

Dog food sandwich? "I'm Negan."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am not sure playing that song over and over would break me. I am pretty good and tuning out all the worthless noise in my life. Trains on the track by the house, people in the cubical next to me, my wife and her nagging......

Dog Food sandwich and lack of water and clothing would have been enough. Negan and I would be cool after that.

It's the song. It's the tried and true tactic of sleep deprivation.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    It's the song. It's the tried and true tactic of sleep deprivation.

I sleep through a lot. Between Mrs. Vert and the hound dog snoring I'm used to it. :D

But for a warm bed and edible food during the apocalypse I could be persuaded to be most anybodies buddy.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    But for a warm bed and edible food during the apocalypse I could be persuaded to be most anybodies buddy.

ross-marquand.jpg

"I'll be your squaw Little Big Man..." :)

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Daryl needs to "willingly" break in order to start gathering intel.

Otherwise, given long enough he will really break as would anyone.

Either that or he'll be so weak he won't be worth squat.

Given Negan's habits part of breaking Daryl is going to require him to do something to his former friends. I thought that is what he was referring to when he told Dwight (paraphrased) "I can't because of other people..."

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    The stupid just keeps on delivering. Why in the world would they give Negan the real inventory? I can see giving him a lot of them to appease him, but all?

They didn't think to get stuff hidden OUTSIDE OF ALEXANDRIA before he got there? Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    They probably should have thought of that, but they weren't expecting him to show up.

They were also understandably psychologically beating and in no mood to rebel. If they got caught hiding guns, more people die.

They are all indeed infected but I am not sure if everyone besides our group knows this yet! From what I have seen/read people die from walker bites because of the bacteria in the dead flesh. They get sick and die so I am not sure if ingesting part sof that does anything or not. Seems yucky at the least.

This was more specifically addressed in "Fear". Because of the medical facility there and Liza working in it, they had a more clear picture. Everyone is infected. The bite kills you. The bite isn't what infects you. Why the bite kills you they didn't exactly say. We don't know much about this "infection" so one could theorize that the saliva carries a different stage of an organism and causes fairly immediate death.

Tainted meat? that could just be from eating necrotic tissue but if the pigs survived the ingestion well.... again we don't know what organism we are dealing with so it just leaves interesting theory

I still like my theory that the babies born from infected mothers have protective antibodies. If this were true, they would find out only after a small child like Judith receives a minor bite and heals. That would still not make things easy because you would have to have plenty of people with the priority of saving civilization and still keep the kids from getting eaten. Plus, Kirkman, the comic book writer says there is no cure. It may just depend on how the television producers want to end the show someday.

Top Bottom