• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    This^! Can anyone explain why ONE dude with a bat hasn't been shot repeatedly in his face yet ????

My wife was asking this same thing. I asked her: Why didn't anyone shoot Chairman Mao? Saddam Hussein? Charles Taylor? Idi Amin? Pinochet? Pol Pot?

There are people out there who are adept at redefining normal. They usually don't do it all at once, but slowly over time. Each step in their direction makes sense in its own context and when you are in the middle of it it is hard to compare where you are against some objective standard. Everyone thinks they are immune to it, but almost no one is.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    First question... What?? Are you serious? That's awesome.
    Second Question.... Morse code is still applicable enough that people would expect others to recognize it?

Serious yes!! They have been showing that morse code sign in Rick's house since last season, just haven't made use of it until Sunday's episode! They're very good at sliding in almost hidden goodies, crazy!

There was a poster of morse code symbols on the wall of the house in the opening scene when Michonne sneaked the rifle out from the fire place. Perhaps they've all been learning it in their down time.

Exactly,so awesome!

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    There was a poster of morse code symbols on the wall of the house in the opening scene when Michonne sneaked the rifle out from the fire place. Perhaps they've all been learning it in their down time.
    I noticed the Morse code wall art at the beginning of the show as well. I missed the blinking, but remember thinking that the shot of the Morse code wall art was so big and obvious I figured it was some sort of hint or foreshadowing.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am not sure playing that song over and over would break me. I am pretty good and tuning out all the worthless noise in my life. Trains on the track by the house, people in the cubical next to me, my wife and her nagging......

Dog Food sandwich and lack of water and clothing would have been enough. Negan and I would be cool after that.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Question...
    If Maggie's baby dies while still inside of her, will it try to gum it's way out when it turns into a walker or will it claw thru, ala Aliens style?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Question...
    If Maggie's baby dies while still inside of her, will it try to gum it's way out when it turns into a walker or will it claw thru, ala Aliens style?

It probably wont be a zombie. Protected in the womb from contracting the virus.

Top Bottom