Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, Trump's relationships with women have always been complicated.

First Coulter, now Palin.
    Sarah Palin warns Donald Trump on deportation U-turn - BBC News

But this is interesting to me, not really because she said it, but because what it means. This isn't the MSM saying Trump is backtracking, it is one of his supposed proxies.

And when a proxy goes off-message, you have to wonder how organized the campaign is. Perhaps she's been a rogue opportunist the whole time, rather than a true believer.

* shocked *

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let it be known that I will not be pulling Johnson in the voting booth.

Hey, whatever you do behind closed curtains is your business. But please be responsible. Others have to use the booth after you. So just clean up after yourself.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hey, whatever you do behind closed curtains is your business. But please be responsible. Others have to use the booth after you. So just clean up after yourself.

And the poll workers though I was OCD for bringing Clorox disinfecting wipes with me.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    In Chicago the poll workers would point out the mirrors above to booth just so you knew somebody was watching and you could take that into account when you voted.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump won't lose votes from this. The zero-day Trump supporters will see this as a calculated move to attract the middle by "saying the right thing." Several INGOers have said this very thing during the other Trump flip-flops. They will not be swayed.

Coulter was right about Trump supporters forgiving anything. She should have ended the sentence there.

The question will be whether any of the "middle" will believe this after his earlier rhetoric.
    Shirley you can encompass a bit of schadenfreude watching those who have consistently insisted we can't believe anything Trump says, that he is merely closing the deal, telling us what we want to hear; now tying themselves in knots explaining how we must believe that this time Trump is saying exactly what he means.

Methinks they should get them to a tailor, their agendas are showing

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Like I said, I think Trump is America (at least in equal part to that portion that Hillary is America)...it's all about winning for some, maintaining the "hard fought victories already won" for others, and a relatively very few care about the Constitution.

[video=youtube;eFZIcfqmewU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZIcfqmewU[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They really don't focus on Trump's health much... visibly, he looks vastly more energetic than Clinton. It'd be a losing argument to make against him.

Trump Doctor Wrote Health Letter in Just 5 Minutes as Limo Waited - NBC News

Cq0ViBkUkAAQyf_.jpg:small

latest

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Rubio's "ability to win elections"...as evidenced by his ability (sic) to win his state in the primary? I get the impression those who love and despise Trump have been driven to near-equal levels of naivete.

Hillary had 251 Electoral Votes in the bag when she announced her candidacy. Only Kasich was capable of picking that turd up by the clean end and running with it.

Kasich is a tool. He aspires to be a bigger, shinier tool - but he's still a tool. I know it. I've lived it

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Upon great reflection, a couple Amber Bocks, and an effort to avoid further internecine skirmishes, I propose a detente. Or Trumptente as the case may be.

Let us criticize and glorify the Republican nominee (and his running mate) in this thread, without attacking his supporters or (Republican/conservative) INGO detractors. I mean, saying "neverTrumpers suck" or "Trumpkins suck" let us discuss the pros and cons of the candidate himself. The supporters/detractors aren't the issue. The candidate is.

We all have different paths to arrive at our own side of the divide(s). We are not a monolithic horde of Borg.

We can take steps to resolve our differences, steps that will be necessary after the election regardless of who the president-elect is.

Trumptente. It should totally be thing.

Something something letters number letter something shorter leash. Perhaps a new thread

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Then do you see why this is frustrating at times? You say you can... but you must realize that, given how fluid his positions have been during this campaign... nothing he says can be relied upon with any confidence. I know you want to believe... but no one can with any real confidence and still be true to themselves.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Then do you see why this is frustrating at times? You say you can... but you must realize that, given how fluid his positions have been during this campaign... nothing he says can be relied upon with any confidence. I know you want to believe... but no one can with any real confidence and still be true to themselves.

I will try to be a little more thorough.

The only concern I have at the National level is the Supreme Court.

That's it.

Would I like to see immigration reform? Sure.

But I am a single issue voter this year.

He gave a list, I believe it and whomever he sends up for confirmation I will take over ANYONE Hillary will send.

Congress can keep a President in check on most things, but if the Supreme Court swings the other way, Congress can pass laws to change their interpretation but Hillary can veto

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom