• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Would have preferred if Trump had just said "ISIS is Us-is". After all, most Americans who have paid any attention at all already know what roles the executive branch, dept of state and three letter agencies have had in creating, arming, supporting the benevolent and worshipful peace loving freedom fighters of the ME.

Then I could have waited on the Clinton response, something perhaps like "That depends upon what the meaning of Us is".

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Trump has not been exposed to the political environment, so one must look at his business dealings to get an idea how ethical he might be in that role. I think he doesn't make the cut.

As to Clinton killing people, you have no proof, better people than you with more money and power have attempted to staple her to those "facts" and have failed. You really have no standing to make such accusations. They are only what you imagine.

That being said, I won't vote for Clinton. And I certainly would never vote for Trump.
    Do you realize you have been to the well once too often? Your bucket has a hole in it and it is ROTTON !

Last edited:

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    I'm no Clinton fan, but I have less of an issue with people lying than you must. Everyone lies (If you say you have never told a serious lie, I'll say you're lying). Somehow, the downstream effect of a lie should be considered, but the lie itself doesn't cause me heartburn.

If you provide me with only two choices (Clinton and Trump), I'll take the measure of both. To say that Clinton is a liar and is therefore less qualified for the presidency than Trump without recognizing Trump as a liar is disingenuous at best.

I'll note the difference between a bull**** artist and a serial liar who has committed calculated acts of perjury and obstruction of justice.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll note the difference between a bull**** artist and a serial liar who has committed calculated acts of perjury and obstruction of justice.

Liar? Lol, I bet I can cite more lies by Trump than by Clinton. Admittedly Clinton's lies are more damning, but Trump's seems to be the more frequent..... and runs away with it. They BOTH are unworthy

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Liar? Lol, I bet I can cite more lies by Trump than by Clinton. Admittedly Clinton's lies are more damning, but Trump's seems to be the more frequent..... and runs away with it. They BOTH are unworthy
    How much blood does trump have on his hands?

Hillary on the other hand, hundreds of thousands of dead Syrians, and Libyans, that is a lot of blood.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

There's a big difference between stretching the truth like Trump does, and lying under oath to congress, like Clinton does.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    How much blood does trump have on his hands?

Hillary on the other hand, hundreds of thousands of dead Syrians, and Libyans, that is a lot of blood.

Prove your assertion. If you said Obama rather than Hillary, you might have had a better case. However, I'd rather see Libya and Syria fight their own battles with no dead Marines. I don't want our guys dying over oil...and it's always been about oil.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Prove your assertion. If you said Obama rather than Hillary, you might have had a better case. However, I'd rather see Libya and Syria fight their own battles with no dead Marines. I don't want our guys dying over oil...and it's always been about oil.

if it was all about oil why don't we have all the Iraqi oil????......if we did we would paying $.50 a gallon for gas.......so the oil thing is BS.....

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    "We came, we saw, he died, hahaha"--Hillary Clinton

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom