ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Does not compute.

They picked the loser. We'll never know what would have happened with my choice (who was polling higher, against what should have been an easy win against Clinton).

Trump polling was consistently low (don't care if you think polls don't matter)... and he's flipping red states blue. There's no "winning" going on.

as i have said the only reason for this is the main stream media not tell the whole story of lies and miss truths!!!!!!

when will the american people wake up and see this!!!!!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    You have never heard me say anything like that...Some of my very good friends on here...And I mean they have crossed the line from "this dude I know on the internet" to "Brother if you need ANYTHING we are here for you" and we get along great...They don't think I'm a stupid neo nazi hillbilly because I support Trump and I don't think they are closet commies trying to destroy the nation I love because they are never trumpers....

We have different opinions....Plus I like train wrecks and good theater...Trump, I believe, can deliver....To me it's worth seeing if in my lifetime we can elect someone with NO political experience into a position the founders believed could be handled by someone with NO political experience...I'm an historian...I even make a decent living peddling history....

I want to see history made...That takes an outsider...He happened to be the outsider that won...Therefore he gets my vote...

IMHO

:+1: we do all know what we are going to get with Hitllary!!!!!!!........so give Trump a chance to change things for the better and in four years if he ****s everything up then you'all can vote Hitllary in.......

it is that simple....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Except it doesn't make any sense. :)

Agreed...That's why I responded to his comment that Trumpers will either "disappear, or double down on blaming everyone but themselves.." The never Trumpers are responsible for Trump's rise by not getting their candidates message out to the people...Or maybe they did but the people were so sick of politicians in general that they rejected some arguably good candidates..

Who knows????:)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You have never heard me say anything like that...
    I agree.

But certainly you've witnessed Trump supporters who have? :)

We have different opinions....Plus I like train wrecks and good theater...Trump, I believe, can deliver....

Common ground, we found it.

To me it's worth seeing if in my lifetime we can elect someone with NO political experience into a position the founders believed could be handled by someone with NO political experience...I'm an historian...I even make a decent living peddling history....

I want to see history made...That takes an outsider...He happened to be the outsider that won...Therefore he gets my vote...

Ok. Mostly rational. ;) But this is a VERY big gamble.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    haha

My HarleyRider Decryption Device is retired. :) Can you elaborate?

Trump - as I think we can all agree - is not a product of the RNC.

As far as his nomination being on all "their" shoulders, who are "they"? Or are you saying the failure of the GOP establishment to turn the country into a bastion of conservative ideology is what made Trump appealing to people?
    I have thought about what you said,and you are right.the GOP have done a very good job in the last 20 years of doing what they say.They have not passed up any opportunities that fell this way to advance conservative causes for some of their base.They have not coward to any liberal name calling.They have 8ALLS OF STEEL.Who again was this great GOP uniter who would bring the torch and pitchfork carrying peasants together in which you speak? sorry,Trump is the product of the RNC.They were just to stupid to think that the dogs would keep sitting without being fed. Jmho

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Agreed...That's why I responded to his comment that Trumpers will either "disappear, or double down on blaming everyone but themselves.." The never Trumpers are responsible for Trump's rise by not getting their candidates message out to the people...Or maybe they did but the people were so sick of politicians in general that they rejected some arguably good candidates..

Who knows????:)

Let me take a page out of the Trump-excuse book to field this one, and let me know how it fits.

Our non-Trump candidates couldn't get chosen because the media was working against them... they gave Trump all the coverage... ensuring he was selected!

Feasible, yeah? Media chose Trump because they knew he would lose to Clinton.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

haha

Your assertion still doesn't make sense.

The people voting in the Republican primaries DID reject proven Republicans who had at least as good a chance to beat HRC. THOSE people are responsible for Trump's nomination. But, I seriously doubt any neverTrumpers voted for Trump. :)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No crying here. I'm content, I've got my guns and ammo.

But I'm not going to stop posting election news. Sorry not sorry.

No need to apologize...I respect your support of non support of my candidate...Posting negative things about Trump seems to be a cottage industry in the mainstream media...Who am I to begrudge someone for jumping on the MSM/Pop Culture bandwagon?

I have climbed up on a few bandwagons myself...Never one so hated as much as my recent bandwagon but that was to be expected...:)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I have thought about what you said,and you are right.the GOP have done a very good job in the last 20 years of doing what they say.They have not passed up any opportunities that fell this way to advance conservative causes for some of their base.They have not coward to any liberal name calling.They have 8ALLS OF STEEL.Who again was this great GOP uniter who would bring the torch and pitchfork carrying peasants together in which you speak? sorry,Trump is the product of the RNC.They were just to stupid to think that the dogs would keep sitting without being fed. Jmho

Thanks for the explanation. :)

So you think the failure of conservatives to advance the cause of conservativism further (because, the reality is conservativism has actually been on an upward trajectory) is the reason a non-conservative is now the nominee?

The ONLY positions Trump takes that are conservative are immigration and gun rights. And frankly, I'm not convinced he'll actually work toward either one.

if you don't vote for Trump you can kiss your guns and ammo good by!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:+1: we do all know what we are going to get with Hitllary!!!!!!!........so give Trump a chance to change things for the better and in four years if he ****s everything up then you'all can vote Hitllary in.......

it is that simple....

If you really think it is that simple, then you are exactly the voter Trump wants. Congratulations.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No need to apologize...I respect your support of non support of my candidate...Posting negative things about Trump seems to be a cottage industry in the mainstream media...Who am I to begrudge someone for jumping on the MSM/Pop Culture bandwagon?

I have climbed up on a few bandwagons myself...Never one so hated as much as my recent bandwagon but that was to be expected...:)

Backhanded insults aren't the best way to stay on my comms-list.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    haha

Your assertion still doesn't make sense.

The people voting in the Republican primaries DID reject proven Republicans who had at least as good a chance to beat HRC. THOSE people are responsible for Trump's nomination. But, I seriously doubt any neverTrumpers voted for Trump. :)

It makes sense to me but then again maybe I am just proving the point about how dumb Trump supporters seem to be...I know what I am thinking makes sense...Maybe I just need a better PR man to get my message out....The Republican candidates that the never trumpers wanted lost because of themselves and their inability to sell their idea to the American people...Perhaps it's unfair to pin that on their supporters...I see the never trumpers as fellow travelers where as the never trumpers see me as someone they would not sit next to on a Greyhound bus....The fact that you all don't want to sit next to me does not negate the fact that in my heart of heart I really wish you all would...:)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Backhanded insults aren't the best way to stay on my comms-list.

Buddy that was meant as a compliment...I am sorry you took it that way...It's human nature to jump on bandwagons...I pointed out (actually gave you an easy lob over home plate to jump in and say "Who's the one jumping on the bandwagon here?" and in case you missed that pitch even said "Never one so hated as my recent bandwagon but that was to be expected:)" (and even threw in a smiley face...)

I don't know what a "comms-list" is but I will never put anyone on one...Especially someone with whom I disagree...I learn more here from people I disagree with than from my own echo chamber...

Again, it was not meant as an insult and if that's the way it appeared then please accept my humble apology....

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Thanks for the explanation. :)

So you think the failure of conservatives to advance the cause of conservativism further (because, the reality is conservativism has actually been on an upward trajectory) is the reason a non-conservative is now the nominee?

The ONLY positions Trump takes that are conservative are immigration and gun rights. And frankly, I'm not convinced he'll actually work toward either one.

If you really think it is that simple, then you are exactly the voter Trump wants. Congratulations.

no it has nothing to do with Trump right as you and everyone else doesn't see or won't see........this is now about keeping Hitllary from wins AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!

if is was a half dead cat that was going against Hitllary the cat would get my vote!!!!!!

ok Mr T.Lex explain to me and all the others on the board what brain washing Trump has done to make me vote for him?......i want what he wants and what do you think he needs from being president?.......

and don't thought the ego card out there

and yes it is that simple....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ok. Mostly rational. ;) But this is a VERY big gamble.

Tlex...I believe you actually "get me" now lol.....I grew up in Indiana less than three miles as the crow flies from Churchill Downs...I like big gambles...:)

Especially ones that will pit the King of Insults against a Clinton...Think of me as one of those folks in Washington D.C. in 1861 that packed picnic baskets down to Mannassass Creek to watch the first battle of the Civil War....Jamil knows this about me and knows why I am supporting Trump....That's who I want to see go up against a Clinton, especially this one...It's going to be a hoot and arguably the best political theater in my lifetime....

It's like a pay for view fight with out the pay...That's something I can get behind...

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Buddy that was meant as a compliment...I am sorry you took it that way...It's human nature to jump on bandwagons...I pointed out (actually gave you an easy lob over home plate to jump in and say "Who's the one jumping on the bandwagon here?" and in case you missed that pitch even said "Never one so hated as my recent bandwagon but that was to be expected:)" (and even threw in a smiley face...)

I don't know what a "comms-list" is but I will never put anyone on one...Especially someone with whom I disagree...I learn more here from people I disagree with than from my own echo chamber...

Again, it was not meant as an insult and if that's the way it appeared then please accept my humble apology....

Understood. I may have misinterpreted, then. I've a bit of a three-strike rule when it comes to people here getting too personal and going with insults over anything of substance.

I don't think it's wise to lump news that's critical of Trump into an MSM bandwagon. I think it would be better to separate the silly stories (which, trust me, I do try to avoid) with the actual criticisms. It's OK, even as a supporter, to acknowledge actual problems with the candidate.

Believe you me, I loathe the media as much as anyone else here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom