• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The "stabbed in the back" myth has already begun, to explain what every sane person saw coming from miles away.

Sean Hannity:

CpCEvGNWAAA5H-n.jpg:small

Don't sign a loyalty pledge if you have no intentions of honoring it? They made a big stink out of making Trump sign it, yet when it comes down to it they won't even man up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don't sign a loyalty pledge if you have no intentions of honoring it? They made a big stink out of making Trump sign it, yet when it comes down to it they won't even man up.

If I signed a loyalty pledge, and the guy I pledged my loyalty to made national negative comments about my wife and father. I take that pledge, place it on the doorstep of the guy I'm supposed to be pledging my loyalty to, and **** on it.... or tell people to vote their conscience at the RNC. The other guys, sure for the most part they should've endorsed a Trump, but Cruz, nope, no way, no how.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If I signed a loyalty pledge, and the guy I pledged my loyalty to made national negative comments about my wife and father. I take that pledge, place it on the doorstep of the guy I'm supposed to be pledging my loyalty to, and **** on it.... or tell people to vote their conscience at the RNC. The other guys, sure for the most part they should've endorsed a Trump, but Cruz, nope, no way, no how.

Trump never hit Cruz until he insulted all of New York and decided to go on the war path.

Trump specifically warned Cruz that he had better not start slinging attacks, before Cruz decided to go down that path. No sympathy, he made the bed he is laying in.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump never hit Cruz until he insulted all of New York and decided to go on the war path.

Trump specifically warned Cruz that he had better not start slinging attacks, before Cruz decided to go down that path. No sympathy, he made the bed he is laying in.

You do know, that before he was the nominee he said that he felt that he did not have to honor the pledge right?
    And as far as Cruz's "New York values," he was SPOT ON. We all know how that state is run, who is running, and INGO has repeatedly said as much. We ALL knew what he meant. It's an attack on the state's political failures, and you can extend that to an attack on Trump, which I would agree with. Candidates attack each other. There's a long tradition of this. They attack the places they come from. They a long tradition on that as well.... BUT when you step off that path and start attacking non-politicians, wives and fathers, you've taken a very ugly turn.
    Are you the type of person to start talking smack about you neighbor's wife and parents, because they the said you were born in a crappy place with crappy government? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The "stabbed in the back" myth has already begun, to explain what every sane person saw coming from miles away.

Sean Hannity:

CpCEvGNWAAA5H-n.jpg:small

If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at the people who insisted on nominating the most unfavorable candidate since we've kept track.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Trump just needs a super PAC, then he can sling all the mud he wants, and come out smelling like roses.

You know, like all the other politicians these days.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at the people who insisted on nominating the most unfavorable candidate since we've kept track.
    You guys did such a great job with Mcain, and Romney.

Cant get much more favorable than those two old pansies, they wouldn't disparage a flea.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Deal.

Then I can put my hand down after pointing at millions of people who have lined up this stellar cast of characters:

Ole Bob "part-of-the-'Greatest-Generation'-that-had-the-world-by-the-balls-for-its-descendants-and-blew-it-all-trying-to-make-the-world-a-better-place-for-****ing-people-around-the-globe-rather-than-the-offspring-of-those-who-died-in-two-world-wars-for-international-financiers-and-other-foreign-riff-raff" Dole:

rafram5ibesrd4lynqyk.jpg

Or John "I-should-have-gotten-a-desk-job-and-then-blew-it-again-by-not-having-my-dad-get-me-out-of-Hanoi-and-by-the-way-who-stuffed-this-cotton-in-my-cheeks" McCain:

john-mccain-glare.jpg

Or Mitt "I-sucked-so-bad-I-lost-to-Obama-but-I'll-see-ya-in-the-Telestial-Kingdom-and-oh-by-the-way-my-dad-sucked-too-because-in-1968-he-lost-to-Nixon-of-all-people" Romney.

did-mitt-romney-rig-the-michigan-primary.jpg

GOPers, #NeverTrumpers and other pant wetters...if ya'll don't like sitting at the dinner table in a dark kitchen for the 2016 general election with Trump, ya'll should have eaten your veggies in 1996, 2008 and 2012 and nominated a canditate who wasn't a worthless ****, losing very winnable races. Now your green beans are cold, dried out and you're going to have to deal with it.

th.jpg

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Deal.

Then I can put my hand down after pointing at millions of people who have lined up this stellar cast of characters:

Ole Bob "part-of-the-'Greatest-Generation'-that-had-the-world-by-the-balls-for-its-descendants-and-blew-it-all-trying-to-make-the-world-a-better-place-for-****ing-people-around-the-globe-rather-than-the-offspring-of-those-who-died-in-two-world-wars-for-international-financiers-and-other-foreign-riff-raff" Dole:

rafram5ibesrd4lynqyk.jpg

Or John "I-should-have-gotten-a-desk-job-and-then-blew-it-again-by-not-having-my-dad-get-me-out-of-Hanoi-and-by-the-way-who-stuffed-this-cotton-in-my-cheeks" McCain:

john-mccain-glare.jpg

Or Mitt "I-sucked-so-bad-I-lost-to-Obama-but-I'll-see-ya-in-the-Telestial-Kingdom-and-oh-by-the-way-my-dad-sucked-too-because-in-1968-he-lost-to-Nixon-of-all-people" Romney.

did-mitt-romney-rig-the-michigan-primary.jpg

GOPers, #NeverTrumpers and other pant wetters...if ya'll don't like sitting at the dinner table in a dark kitchen for the 2016 general election with Trump, ya'll should have eaten your veggies in 1996, 2008 and 2012 and nominated a canditate who wasn't a worthless ****, losing very winnable races. Now your green beans are cold, dried out and you're going to have to deal with it.

th.jpg
    SPOT F%#@&*? ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump just needs a super PAC, then he can sling all the mud he wants, and come out smelling like roses.

You know, like all the other politicians these days.

You mean like the super-PAC (that of course the Cruz campaign wasn't co-ordinating with because that would be, you know, illegal) that first stooped to attacking a candidate's wife in a Utah ad buy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom