• Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Pence did earlier in the week.

Maybe Hoosier common sense is able to move Trump.

I'll need more evidence, but I think this is a positive development.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I prefer my boarders closed off emotionally, and sullen. But, as long as they wear a bathrobe and clean up after themselves, I stay out of their business.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I prefer my boarders closed off emotionally, and sullen.

Or at least not so well armed...:)

blackbeard-boarding-maynards-ship.png

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Paul Ryan is fighting for his political life. Today's poll might show him up 66, but just wait until you see a poll from Drudge/Breitbart.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Or at least not so well armed...:)

Well sure, but the open ones - the ones that tell you their life story, how their girlfriend treats them so bad, how the other boys make fun of their boots - those drive me up a wall. TMI rules help all of us.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Paul Ryan is fighting for his political life. Today's poll might show him up 66, but just wait until you see a poll from Drudge/Breitbart.

Nehlen has his number on the issues, but apparently not in the polls.

Ryan's strategy of ignoring, and silencing his opponent in the media must be working great.

Fortunately, that strategy won't work on bombastic Donald Trump, he can't be ignored.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yes, American Spies Really Think Trump Is Putin's Guy | Observer

"During my time in the CI biz, Trump came up more than once in discussions of US businesses w/cozy ties to Moscow."

:dunno:

Um....anything illegal? Are we against international business now?

Shall we talk about HRC's ties to people who, at least implicitly, supported what happened on 9/11?

Oh...and this seems like a a too-early "Hail Mary". It reeks of desperation at a time when they should not be desperate.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Might lend some credence to the Trump/Putin allegations. Not to mention he has at least 3 people in his inner-circle with ties to Moscow, including political.

Shall we talk about HRC's ties to people who, at least implicitly, supported what happened on 9/11?

Of course! Right here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...atic-primary-general-election-megathread.html

Or one of the other Clinton scandal threads.

Oh...and this seems like a a too-early "Hail Mary". It reeks of desperation at a time when they should not be desperate.

Probably. Not sure if Trump/Putin ties is going to dissuade his base from voting from him. It probably won't help/hurt in either direction. More of a "maybe that's why he's doing what he's doing" later on.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

releasing his taxes might help.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If his filed tax returns show illegal, foreign business ties.....he has the dumbest accountants in the profession. Maybe they show that his charitable contributions are as abysmal of most liberal politicians'.

No illegal, but business dealings with persons that might raise eyebrows concerning national security. Ya know, like say owing money to particular persons who support certain foreign interests.
    You disagree?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No illegal, but business dealings with persons that might raise eyebrows concerning national security. Ya know, like say owing money to particular persons who support certain foreign interests.
    You disagree?

Now I'm confused...Are we talking about Trump or Clinton here???? Oh wait...Owing money...Got it...If it was receiving money then...Well...You know..:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom