Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm here...Sorry, the computer was down yesterday...That storm last week killed my fax machine, my credit card machine, and a decent sized branch in my maple...Okay so where was I.....

Trump is going to be President and you all are too worried about that...Every morning for the past year I have turned on the news to see the talking heads lead in story...It always starts like this...

"Bad news for the Trump campaign..."

"Trump is in hot water over comments he made concerning...."

"Controversy is swirling around the Trump campaign this morning...."

"Trump in hot water again as the President of the US...Yes our current president, still in office, is saying Trump is unfit to hold office...We will talk about how George W Bush did not do that when Obama was running...Not because he has class, but because he is stupid and is from (gross) Texas....Coming up at the top of the hour, we will have people from our Upper East Side NYC bubble that totally agree with the president's assessment and also will add how dumb people are that live in Middle America...So Chad...Just how stupid are Hoosiers and are there smart ones that agree with us????"

Lol, I can't help but like you. If Trump loses, I am more than willing to pat you on the back and fund your night drowning your sorrows in a pint of whatever poison you choose. And I won't even talk smack.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    You consider that standing as a check and balance to be a waste of time? No, I'd say he's doing a darn fine job. One of the few people who are intelligent enough to actually belong in office.

He didn't say his job was to be a check and balance. He said his job was to create laws.
    So yes, I think he also would consider it to be a waste of time.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oops, I missed the date.

I still see trump getting schlonged

But what about the election? (Rule 34.) :D

HRC could win by a large margin. Trump could win by a large margin. It'll come down to just a few states, though.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Truth:

Co-v2iMUEAAkPAD.jpg:small

Lie:

Co-v1h4UsAAx0wa.jpg:small

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    All I know is Romney was doing better than Trump at this stage in the game and he got his :poop: kicked in.

Romney only lost by 5M votes (basically 52-48%), but 125+ EC delegates. He took NC and a couple western states that currently lean HRC, but lost OH, PA, and FL.

Given HRC's issues with coal, Trump should be running away with OH and PA, and doing well in VA. So, there are problems. But, different problems than what Romney had.

That's a long way around to say I basically agree, but for different reasons. :D

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Little known fact: "gingrich" has its root in the Germano-sino-slavic word that means "petty man with loyalty issues and ugly disposition."

I'm almost positive.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well...whatever it was, I'm sure there was no malicious intent. Does she qualify for immunity yet? Or does she have to get her husband elected first?

She's probably okay. Isn't New York a sanctuary city?

Wow...Breitbart has really gone around the bend with their Trump-mania.

I wonder what Breitbart would have thought if he'd have known his creation would turn into a political propaganda source.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Lol, I can't help but like you. If Trump loses, I am more than willing to pat you on the back and fund your night drowning your sorrows in a pint of whatever poison you choose. And I won't even talk smack.

It's not that I even like Trump...I just like underdogs...He was the underdog and the more people tell me I should not like him and he doesn't have a chance the more I like him and think he does have a chance.

If he loses I will have no need to drown my sorrows....It'll be almost a relief...I am a bit worried that if he wins it will not go over good with the opposition and some folks will take advantage of the situation to take to the streets to vent.....I feel like the nation is a piece of char cloth....My worry is Trump may be the flint that strikes the steel that causes the spark that lands on the char cloth...After that a simple breeze can bring a flame...

Flames worry me...No one wins if that ends up being the case...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wonder what Breitbart would have thought if he'd have known his creation would turn into a political propaganda source.

Guessing he would have shut that **** down. He fought against this very thing... and now it's just all-around awful.

So, is it intentional, or just lazy? I mean, I googled pics from the Jacksonville rally and there were plenty that would've had the same editorial effect of "wow-that's a bunch of people."

What value is there to using the Cleveland pic?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom