• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    When it comes to the lack of unity within the party, Pence should say something like this - perhaps even polish it into a laugh line:

Now, more than ever, the Republican Party has shown that it is the big-tent party. Belief in basic human freedom includes belief in the right of people to disagree, even within our own party. The Republican Party accepts all believers in liberty. The Republican Party gives voice to all those whose freedom is more valuable to them than government handouts. The Republican Party promotes the fundamental liberty for people to choose their destiny, and the destiny of our great nation. Heck, some people say we didn't even nominate a Republican! And that's ok.

JMHO.
    Maybe you should send him an email with your recomendation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't think I have known of a presidential candidate have worse post-convention than Trump. It's honestly amazing that he still polls the way he does. I mean hell, even the VFW has commented on his lunacy. The freaking V-F-W!

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    I don't think I have known of a presidential candidate have worse post-convention than Trump. It's honestly amazing that he still polls the way he does. I mean hell, even the VFW has commented on his lunacy. The freaking V-F-W!

He has completely earned that post-convention drop. I held my nose on him as long as I could and now I am looking at Gary Johnson and his positions. Both of them are really bad at this point.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

I truly believe he is trying to lose the election. He never expected to get this far and now he's going full retard in an effort to hand the presidency to his friend Hillary.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've already prepared myself that regardless of who wins, I'm going to be facepalming the next 4 years.... but I won't lie, I'm totally going to find entertainment in the tears of the supporters of whomever loses.

Palpatine/Vader 2016

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I truly believe he is trying to lose the election. He never expected to get this far and now he's going full retard in an effort to hand the presidency to his friend Hillary.

It really does seem that way, and I'll admit "The Manchurian Candidate," floats through my mind from time to time.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    "This is just a suggestion till we find out what's going on."

He was referencing suspending Muslim immigration into the US. What's the issue with that? Oh I forgot, you think that all the fighting age refugees should be given Section 8 shelter, medical care, food stamps, free education, and citizenship.

Do do you read the articles you post or just snatch headlines?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

He was referencing suspending Muslim immigration into the US. What's the issue with that? Oh I forgot, you think that all the fighting age refugees should be given Section 8 shelter, medical care, food stamps, free education, and citizenship.

Perhaps you should read ALL of the article... to the end....

“Look, anything I say right now– I’m not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it’s a suggestion.”

-DT

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

this is what 85% of the population does and listens to the main stream media crap of half truth they spew!!!!!!!.........no one reads or tells the whole story......makes me :puke:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Most of what presidential candidates say are suggestions.

Im going to cut taxes! I'm going to raise taxes! I'm going to build a wall! I'm going to ban assault weapons!

no you're not. You're going to use the bully pulpit to make suggestions to congress.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Perhaps you should read ALL of the article... to the end....

“Look, anything I say right now– I’m not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it’s a suggestion.”

-DT

they are all "suggestions" till they are law.....

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But Trey Gowdy hasn't introduced a piece of legislation that has become law in the last 4 years.

Not a fan of Obama. Not a fan of Gowdy. They are both wasting our time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom