Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    For those keeping track, this is 5th consecutive day post-DNC that GOP presidential nominee has fought everyone but the Democratic nominee.

Almost as if...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For those keeping track, this is 5th consecutive day post-DNC that GOP presidential nominee has fought everyone but the Democratic nominee.

Almost as if...

Now c'mon. It's all a part of his brilliant plan. To win. Something.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Almost as if...

Why would I keep track when ... someone else ... will surely do that for me, ad nauseam

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bahahahahahhahahaha

Trump memo calls for 'urgent pivot' from Khan controversy | TheHill

Trump has faced an enormous backlash from Democrats, military and veterans groups, and even many prominent Republicans after he went after Khizr and Ghazala Khan on Twitter and in TV interviews in recent days.

Guess that one wasn't working too well for him. I did enjoy watching the cultists at Breitbart stretch as far as they did to defend it.

After today's ridiculous "baby" situation... I half expect them to write a hit-piece on how all babies are *******s.

Last edited:

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    i read that 4 times and never seen any talk of that?

Exactly.
    The link didn't say that at all. I made it up. I'm sorry I did that to you. I really am. It was unkind of me.

But you, and I guarantee dozens of others, looked at the link because you thought it actually MIGHT be true.

And that is a shame. Nothing is "unbelievable" anymore about this candidate.

I'm frustrated as hell because there isn't a viable candidate.
    This was such an important election. With so much at stake. The numbers had to match up just right. And the GOP blew it.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Lets talk about Cuban and Buffet standing next to a corrupt lying politician (Hillary) bashing Trump. All of these people just need to go stick their head in a hole, I’m just tired of hearing them blow their trumpet about how bad Trump is,if they are so much better and smarter and such great patriots of this country Why aren’t they running for president?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lets talk about Cuban and Buffet standing next to a corrupt lying politician (Hillary) bashing Trump. All of these people just need to go stick their head in a hole, I’m just tired of hearing them blow their trumpet about how bad Trump is,if they are so much better and smarter and such great patriots of this country Why aren’t they running for president?

They probably don't want the headache, and as far as Buffet, he doesn't have the massive ego needed to seek the position.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They probably don't want the headache, and as far as Buffet, he doesn't have the massive ego needed to seek the position.
    I don't know about that. His ego seems pretty massive. He just doesn't have any interest is running for office. He has a HUGE financial empire to run.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    When it comes to the lack of unity within the party, Pence should say something like this - perhaps even polish it into a laugh line:

Now, more than ever, the Republican Party has shown that it is the big-tent party. Belief in basic human freedom includes belief in the right of people to disagree, even within our own party. The Republican Party accepts all believers in liberty. The Republican Party gives voice to all those whose freedom is more valuable to them than government handouts. The Republican Party promotes the fundamental liberty for people to choose their destiny, and the destiny of our great nation. Heck, some people say we didn't even nominate a Republican! And that's ok.

JMHO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom