Not open for further replies.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I don't think Trump is a racist, bigot, idiot. I think he's playing you. I think his personal flaws are going to cost him the election, and I think Trump supporters not holding him accountable for what he says are partly to blame for it.

playing me for what????......he want my money?.....US money????......i have never seen where he wants anything but to bring america up.....

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My friend, better you hear this from me than certain others, but if you want to post from one side of the fence, I think it a more prudent course to not also moderate. :)

Been a moderator in a couple forums that were FAR more contentious, so I know how hard it can be. Just my own word to the wise.

Noted.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    show me where he attacked her?

Wait, are you saying his commenting on the wife's standing silently was not trying to insult her?

.....her husband attacked Trump....
    Just trying to understand your point. If Trump now attacks Mr. Khan, do the political ROE allow for him to attack Melania?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Wait, are you saying his commenting on the wife's standing silently was not trying to insult her?

Just trying to understand your point. If Trump now attacks Mr. Khan, do the political ROE allow for him to attack Melania?

sounded like to me in the interview he just said she was silent and did the dems have her do it?....a simple question...

there was no attack in my eyes.....so no

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    playing me for what????......he want my money?.....US money????......i have never seen where he wants anything but to bring america up.....

For your fierce loyalty to get him elected. He tells you want you want to hear. You affirm your unquestioning loyalty. You believe he only wants to bring America up. I think he just wants to bring himself up. Panderers will pander.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This isn't a private conversation, or a pro-Trump forum by statute. Trump, as a candidate, is deeply flawed...his foibles are fair game for discussion here on INGO.

Buck up, little Trumper, it will all be over soon...

...either you will see for yourself what a monumental loser you have backed, or the rest of us will. Either way, if you cannot have a conversation about it without getting your britches all up in a twist, perhaps it is time to step away from the keyboard?

Maybe you should use a different color of type when you're not speaking ex cathedra?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    For your fierce loyalty to get him elected. He tells you want you want to hear. You affirm your unquestioning loyalty. You believe he only wants to bring America up. I think he just wants to bring himself up. Panderers will pander.

ok that is how you see it.......you vote for Hitllary then and i'll take my chances with Trump......and yes i like his message......

"Panderers will pander"

i don't get that.......so you think he has nothing better to do or spend his money on?????

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    then it sounds like your setting this one out.........i think if you don't vote you can't complain about the out come......and yes i know about the 1st amendment....

Damn straight I can complain about this. You want me to vote for your candidate, then nominate one I can vote for.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Damn straight I can complain about this. You want me to vote for your candidate, then nominate one I can vote for.

this is what we have.......Hitllary or Trump.......no rights or keep your rights....

the funny thing is i haven't heard one thing yet that shows me he is what you'all say he is.....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    this is what we have.......Hitllary or Trump.......no rights or keep your rights....

the funny thing is i haven't heard one thing yet that shows me he is what you'all say he is.....

This is what we have. Hitlery or Trump. No rights. Who knows?

As I said elsewhere, there's an argument to be had either way on the "who knows".

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm late to the Khan party.

Has anyone pointed out how distasteful it is for parents (and the DNC) to trade on their dead son's sacrifice to promote their own political agenda?

Shoot, of course someone has.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom