Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    His formula worked to crush 17 other opponents, what makes you think he should adopt the tactics of failed candidates?

Do you honestly think in the general electorate there is anywhere near the portion of fierce loyalty for Trump that's in the Republican party? Hillary's baggage is the ONLY reason Trump is even competitive.

Maybe you should stop contributing to her campaign then.
    You are like the biggest Clinton Promoter I've ever seen.
    STOP!

C'mon man. You know better than that. Criticizing Trump isn't the same as promoting Hillary.

So does that mean people have to stop with the blind :poop: storm? If you don't have anything nice to say...

Do you really want to live in an echo chamber? Can you not handle people focusing legitimate criticism?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In before certain posters imperiously dismiss Breitbart

Because I've caught Breitbart making **** up in the past, I'll still read their stories, but I'll go out and try to find a second or third more reliable source to confirm it before I'm going to believe it. It's the same routine I have for Huffpo, Salon, or any of the left-nut sites that make **** up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Believe it or not, I think those of us watching the Trump Train smashing through things actually want to get aboard. We WANT a better candidate. We want the current candidate TO BE BETTER.

It would be easy enough for him to claw back to Romney/McCain nose-holding status. So simple. Just stop stepping on his own crank.

He. Just. Can't. Stop. That's what's scary.

This. That's exactly where I'm at. I'd like to be able to support Trump because I absolutely hate the alternative. And I was kinda at peace with voting for him strategically, but to me the convention kinda wiped that out. Then BoR presented somewhere a pretty good argument for digging the clothes pins back out. So at this point I'd just like Trump to be less of a jackass, and actually try to win. I mean, he's still close in the polls. He could probably make a really good race of it by November. Start hammering on Hillary's open lies. Of course, it would help if he could fundraise and be able to afford to blanket the airwaves with Hillary's lies. But hell, no one with deep pockets wants to support him.

And the Trumpers think that's because Trump can't be bought.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Alright, let's try this again:

This is your in-thread warning. INGO is a discussion forum, not a gymnasium. If you want to entertain personal grudges against other INGO users you must do it elsewhere.

I am issuing three-day bans to any user that cannot behave appropriately.

Permanent bans will follow, if this does not send a clear enough message.

This thread will now be reopened.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'll give him that. He was born without a filter. What's on his mind goes straight out his mouth.

So, is that something that you think is good or bad in a president?

And, do you think he could change if he wanted to/felt it necessary to?

I'm still voting for him. Just kicking back and waiting til Nov.

Cool. I understand. At this point, I cannot.

Unless of course someone better comes along........which reminds me.........where is Palin anyway? :):
    So, you think she'd be a better candidate?

As crazy as she is, I think she would be. :D

Oh, and IBTL.

Oops.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Jamil, you have been a reasoned, thoughtful critic of Trump ( as have others such as T.Lex ) and I for one still 'listen' to what you have to say

But when posters tend to carpet bomb any thread with antiTrump material of widely varying degrees of substance, and have 2/3 of the people they're aiming at on ignore, those people don't want a conversation. They just want to troll. The only attention we pay to them is to become annoyed, as we would with a mosquito, because of the constant whiny buzzing sound intruding on our conversation

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Who are these anti-Trump people? I have no one on ignore, but don't see any carpet bombs being lofted.

I think jamil (that's not his real name, BTW) ;) me and GPIashvenuhunghr are being labeled as pro-HRC nearly daily (for at least one of us). I don't think there's anyone else that posts anti-Trump stuff. BBI, sometimes, but he's rather tame about it.

Who are you talking about BugI02?

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Jamil, you have been a reasoned, thoughtful critic of Trump ( as have others such as T.Lex ) and I for one still 'listen' to what you have to say

But when posters tend to carpet bomb any thread with antiTrump material of widely varying degrees of substance, and have 2/3 of the people they're aiming at on ignore, those people don't want a conversation. They just want to troll. The only attention we pay to them is to become annoyed, as we would with a mosquito, because of the constant whiny buzzing sound intruding on our conversation

This isn't a private conversation, or a pro-Trump forum by statute. Trump, as a candidate, is deeply flawed...his foibles are fair game for discussion here on INGO.

Buck up, little Trumper, it will all be over soon...

...either you will see for yourself what a monumental loser you have backed, or the rest of us will. Either way, if you cannot have a conversation about it without getting your britches all up in a twist, perhaps it is time to step away from the keyboard?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    This isn't a private conversation, or a pro-Trump forum by statute. Trump, as a candidate, is deeply flawed...his foibles are fair game for discussion here on INGO.

...either you will see for yourself what a monumental loser you have backed, or the rest of us will. Either way, if you cannot have a conversation about it without getting your britches all up in a twist, perhaps it is time to step away from the keyboard?

Hitllary is deeper flawed......so Trump is much less flawed....:twocents:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

My friend, better you hear this from me than certain others, but if you want to post from one side of the fence, I think it a more prudent course to not also moderate. :)

Been a moderator in a couple forums that were FAR more contentious, so I know how hard it can be. Just my own word to the wise.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This open letter breaks the issue down quite nicely and presents the real Trump perspective when it comes to the Muslim immigration issue. I have sympathy for Mr. Khan and his wife for the loss of their son but it is my belief that they were used as pawns to attack Trump by spreading a false narrative about his intentions regarding the reason for scrutinizing Muslim immigration at this time in history.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    This open letter breaks the issue down quite nicely and presents the real Trump perspective when it comes to the Muslim immigration issue. I have sympathy for Mr. Khan and his wife for the loss of their son but it is my belief that they were used as pawns to attack Trump by spreading a false narrative about his intentions regarding the reason for scrutinizing Muslim immigration at this time in history.

here here!!!!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My friend, better you hear this from me than certain others, but if you want to post from one side of the fence, I think it a more prudent course to not also moderate. :)

Been a moderator in a couple forums that were FAR more contentious, so I know how hard it can be. Just my own word to the wise.
    ^This^ If someone else other than a moderator posted something such as that after an in-thread warning I believe there would have been consequences. Just say'n

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This open letter breaks the issue down quite nicely and presents the real Trump perspective when it comes to the Muslim immigration issue.

Then why can't Trump say it? Are his people not smart or creative enough?

I have sympathy for Mr. Khan and his wife for the loss of their son but it is my belief that they were used as pawns to attack Trump by spreading a false narrative about his intentions regarding the reason for scrutinizing Muslim immigration at this time in history.
    But isn't that a separate issue from what Trump said? I mean, if Trump had said exactly what you said, there would be no problem.

But, Trump goes after the wife. Really? After all his vim and vigor in defending Melania, he goes after the wife/mother of soldier killed in a combat zone?

Again, the bulk of his issues are self-created. A candidate, and a president actually, will have enough real issues thrown at them, it is a bad character trait to create more.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    can someone explain to me what Trump said so bad about these people????.......just looks like more of the main stream making more of something than it really is:dunno:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...be-she-wasnt-allowed-to-have-anything-to-say/

Then why can't Trump say it? Are his people not smart or creative enough?

But isn't that a separate issue from what Trump said? I mean, if Trump had said exactly what you said, there would be no problem.

But, Trump goes after the wife. Really? After all his vim and vigor in defending Melania, he goes after the wife/mother of soldier killed in a combat zone?

Again, the bulk of his issues are self-created. A candidate, and a president actually, will have enough real issues thrown at them, it is a bad character trait to create more.

show me where he attacked her?.....her husband attacked Trump....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    then we have this........and everyone thinks Trump is a racist,bigot,idiot ........everyone who thinks this needs to look how they veiw things.....more truths than lies....

ISIS details 'Why We Hate You' in new magazine | Fox News

I don't think Trump is a racist, bigot, idiot. I think he's playing you. I think his personal flaws are going to cost him the election, and I think Trump supporters not holding him accountable for what he says are partly to blame for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom