jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is a bit excessive, even for INGO.
    All you #NeverTrumpers are not going to sway anyone's opinions with all this trash. Yes TRASH!

Show my a better candidate to beat Hillary and we'll talk about it. Until then, Jeez, take a break. :laugh:

Why is it wrong to be critical of a political candidate? If Trump had lost your support over stupid unforced errors during the primary season, and had to become a better candidate to earn it back, he'd not be the dolt so many people see him as today.

So what, do you guys just shrug every stupid thing he does off, and just say, we'll he's the best we got so I'm not going to acknowledge this? Or, do you guys really not see any of his antics as a problem? If you really want him to win, do you realize #trumpernation isn't a large enough voting block to get it done?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why is it wrong to be critical of a political candidate? If Trump had lost your support over stupid unforced errors during the primary season, and had to become a better candidate to earn it back, he'd not be the dolt so many people see him as today.

So what, do you guys just shrug every stupid thing he does off, and just say, we'll he's the best we got so I'm not going to acknowledge this? Or, do you guys really not see any of his antics as a problem? If you really want him to win, do you realize #trumpernation isn't a large enough voting block to get it done?

I think you might enjoy this. Especially the guy at the very end

Video - Trump supporters defend Trump's comments

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Yes! Yes! Yes!
    Don't care! Don't care! Don't care!

Bring me a better candidate.
    Why is this much effort devoted to "Dump Trump" rather than "Hell No Hillary"?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yes! Yes! Yes!
    Don't care! Don't care! Don't care!

Bring me a better candidate.

Because hell no hillary would result in crickets. What we have here are several folks who enjoy working several other folks into a lather.:D

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Believe it or not, I think those of us watching the Trump Train smashing through things actually want to get aboard. We WANT a better candidate. We want the current candidate TO BE BETTER.

It would be easy enough for him to claw back to Romney/McCain nose-holding status. So simple. Just stop stepping on his own crank.

He. Just. Can't. Stop. That's what's scary.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Because hell no hillary would result in crickets. What we have here are several folks who enjoy working several other folks into a lather.:D

What we have here are people being critical of the non-Clinton candidate. And people going out of their way to defend everything the non-Clinton candidate does.

Maybe we're all on the wrong page here. I don't speak for everyone else... but I loathe Clinton. I don't want her to be President. I want her to lose to whoever she runs against.

At the same time, I loathe her GOP opponent. He is a flawed, awful person. He does ridiculous, awful things. I cringe when I see people give him that Obama-like blind devotion, however... and try to shut down discussion that criticizes the man. He's the candidate, nothing can change that now... but people really have to stop with the blind defense and ad hom. It's OK to criticize the nominees. They need to be criticized. It's unhealthy to worship anyone.

Trump is a highly negative candidate, and his politics and "policies" (new and old) need to be looked at closely if he's running to be our President.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Believe it or not, I think those of us watching the Trump Train smashing through things actually want to get aboard. We WANT a better candidate. We want the current candidate TO BE BETTER.

It would be easy enough for him to claw back to Romney/McCain nose-holding status. So simple. Just stop stepping on his own crank.

I'll give him that. He was born without a filter. What's on his mind goes straight out his mouth.

I'm still voting for him. Just kicking back and waiting til Nov.
    Unless of course someone better comes along........which reminds me.........where is Palin anyway? :):

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

His formula worked to crush 17 other opponents, what makes you think he should adopt the tactics of failed candidates?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well that's one way to spin reality. I don't want to work anyone into a lather. At this point, I'd like to know what the limit is. So far, I see no evidence that Trumpers would hold Trump accountable for anything. Ever. I don't see many Trumpers saying, ya, so what. He said some thing stupid. I don't like it. But he's all we got. I might even agree. Instead I see Trumpers defending the stuff. I think if you guys had held him accountable from the beginning, maybe he'd be a better candidate now. But it's like Trump said. He could shoot someone on main street and you'd still be fiercely loyal. He knows he has you. I just don't get it. Being so fiercely loyal that you deny the faults of a politician is just a foreign concept to me.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    His formula worked to crush 17 other opponents, what makes you think he should adopt the tactics of failed candidates?

I think he should adopt the tactics that he will use as president. If this is as good as it gets, it will suck.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Every source is **** when it comes to Pro/Anti-Trump news. It doesn't matter what it is. The only responses are "lol (source)" instead of "Hmm, I wonder why?" or "Let's talk about this..."

If we're playing that game... suddenly Breitbart is the go-to source for unbiased truth? The site died with Andrew, unfortunately.

"lol (source)" is just a lazy way to shut down opposing arguments.

Oops. Too late

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom