Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I didn't care for the movie Deadpool. I'm clearly a minority. That means it's impossible for me to be a racist.

913.gif

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not that some Trumpers aren't cult-like, I didn't take it to mean that. If Trump was against the Iraq war and would never had engaged in it, it stands to reason that if he were president at the time, Khan's son would be alive because he'd never have been in Iraq.

I'm starting to think that a lot of Trump's problems stem from the use of colloquial language by him and his staff. Politicians learn how to talk to the masses. Trump hires amateurs.

Eh, he walks stuff back all the time. Just now, for example:

When I said in an interview that Putin is "not going into Ukraine, you can mark it down," I am saying if I am President. Already in Crimea!

So, if Trump is President, Putin will leave Crimea alone... or something.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/760095370185674752

We're just seeing a lot of the "We have to vote for it to see what's in it" attitude from the Trump camp right now. Those sorts of lines work well with cultists... not natural skeptics.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We're just seeing a lot of the "We have to vote for it to see what's in it" attitude from the Trump camp right now. Those sorts of lines work well with cultists... not natural skeptics.

No. They've already filled in that blank. They just KNOW it.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Unlike some in this thread, the commander of NATO agrees with Donald Trump:
    NATO commander agrees members should pay up | Washington Examiner

Scaparrotti, NATO's supreme commander, says as of now only five of the 28 NATO nations are meeting their pledge to spend at least 2 percent of their gross domestic product on defense.
    Without mentioning his name, Scaparrotti agreed with Trump's point that without all countries in the alliance paying their fair share, it can't be militarily effective.

If NATO can't be militarily effective, then why exactly should the US pay for it?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No. They've already filled in that blank. They just KNOW it.

And with GW we thought we were getting a coke snorting do nothing hippie, but we wound up in multiple wars and with the greatest terror attack ever on US soil.

All bets are off when voting for president, none of us can know the future.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Corey Lewandowski, on CNN: "If Donald Trump were the president, Capt. Khan would've still been alive right now..."

Good god these people are insane. Only the chosen one can fix all of our problems... Just a really creepy cult.

Lewandowski was fired months ago, he is now nothing more than a saboteur of the Trump campaign, I'd take anything he said with a grain of salt.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So the Washingtoncompost, and Gallop are gospel?

Every source is **** when it comes to Pro/Anti-Trump news. It doesn't matter what it is. The only responses are "lol (source)" instead of "Hmm, I wonder why?" or "Let's talk about this..."

If we're playing that game... suddenly Breitbart is the go-to source for unbiased truth? The site died with Andrew, unfortunately.

"lol (source)" is just a lazy way to shut down opposing arguments.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not that some Trumpers aren't cult-like, I didn't take it to mean that. If Trump was against the Iraq war and would never had engaged in it, it stands to reason that if he were president at the time, Khan's son would be alive because he'd never have been in Iraq.

I'm starting to think that a lot of Trump's problems stem from the use of colloquial language by him and his staff. Politicians learn how to talk to the masses. Trump hires amateurs.
    I took Lewandoski's comments as you did. I think only the Never Trump cult would take it otherwise. I admit to being a bit mystified by the passion of both groups.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Every source is **** when it comes to Pro/Anti-Trump news. It doesn't matter what it is. The only responses are "lol (source)" instead of "Hmm, I wonder why?" or "Let's talk about this..."

If we're playing that game... suddenly Breitbart is the go-to source for unbiased truth? The site died with Andrew, unfortunately.

I see you caught yourself playing that game.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Breitbart, even after Andrew's death, didn't get THIS bad until maybe a couple of years ago. Now, I take them about as seriously as Huffpo or Solon.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This is a bit excessive, even for INGO.
    All you #NeverTrumpers are not going to sway anyone's opinions with all this trash. Yes TRASH!

Show my a better candidate to beat Hillary and we'll talk about it. Until then, Jeez, take a break. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom