• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It is the art of wrapping an accusation within a question.

"When did you finish beating your wife?"

"Why hasn't anyone investigated whether Padre Cruz helped Oswald kill JFK when we have pictures of the two of them together the day it happened?"

Counselor, if you were attempting to show he was linking Cruz dad to the assassination could you make it stick?

I can't.

I freely admit I have a belief in the goodness of man, and, in most cases, my reasonable doubt threshold may be set higher than most.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Counselor, if you were attempting to show he was linking Cruz dad to the assassination could you make it stick?

Absolutely. :) First, the loaded questions. Second, he keeps bringing it up when he doesn't have to. Third, he ignores the actual denials.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    No T.Lex, you've got it all wrong. This is the new, more focused, more Presidential Donald Trump. Duh. He would never go off topic in a random, often spastic speech and praise the Nat'l Inquirer for breaking the story on Cruz's father. He's totally got his cannons pointed toward Democrats now.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't necessarily disagree, but that makes me even more perplexed about who he is talking to. I mean, he was at the REPUBLICAN convention, talking about bringing in Democrats. Is this the Reagan Coalition?

The one part I will quibble with you on is the union members. My Dem friends are more worried about blue collar union Democrats voting for Trump. The "limousine" liberals are HRC's base.

Honest question: how many white male union members are left to poach?

American steel has been effectively crushed, coal, railroad, oil, timber, automotive, these industries are already hurting, or have been been turned anti-union...or have "off-shored" those union jobs.

So much of the union landscape is made up of the NEA, SEIU, and AFL-CIO that now "union" looks much different than it did 50, or even 20 years ago...these modern demographics seem much more likely to play naturally into HRC's wheelhouse.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Honest question: how many white male union members are left to poach?

I'm not one to know the real numbers (not sure if they are publicly available), but I'd say it is still more than 50% in the service industries. Maybe not by much, but still a majority.

I know people in the building trades, and those are all still mostly white. Next time you drive through a construction zone, take a look. Anecdotal, but still mostly white.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bunch of musicians/bands are whining that their music was used at the RNC.

Shame. If you license the music, and they pay the fee... then you can sod right off. Feel free to stop licensing it.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    He's now going back over the Heidi Cruz photo controversy. This is entirely inexplicable.

Edit: He's talking about Cruz's father and JFK again. My god. Why re-litigate the primary fight, in great detail, right now?

He also lied about Cruz speech. Yesterday they said they saw the speech beforehand, and it was approved. Today he's saying Cruz changed it, and it was "dishonorable". This dude is nuts.

I caught 5 minutes of Rush today (one of the Donalds biggest cheerleaders) who was not happy at all he was bringing this **** up again.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Let's take a look back at what republicans thought of Trump not so long ago. Did they really flip flop that way? Party uber alles, I guess.

[video=youtube_share;K4mVPdiK1Lg]http://youtu.be/K4mVPdiK1Lg[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Would have been more credible if they had not tried to twist Cruz in with the rest of them.

Because when your congratulate somebody for winning a contest you competed in, it is obviously a full throated endorsement of them...

This would be news to all the Trumpers whining about Cruz not supporting the nominee.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Trump's Republican Party Is Now Secular, Materialist, And Big Government. In Other Words, Leftist. | Daily Wire

Cn-qwi6WYAAXbPm.jpg:large

How many times did he say, "America"?

"Conservatives" haven't conserved **** for decades.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    [STRIKE]Trump[/STRIKE] GPIA7R now dumping on [STRIKE]Cruz[/STRIKE] Trump more this morning.

There's that unity. Wonder if he'll say anything about Clinton, the person that actually matters in this election?

Such small changes beget so much truth

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Such small changes beget so much truth

Honestly no.

Why does Trump even mention Cruz? At this point, Cruz doesn't matter in this election. I mean, C'mon, man. Is that how you want your Presidential candidate to behave? He's ****ing trolling Cruz. You want a troll?

Trumpers, please.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Honestly no.

Why does Trump even mention Cruz? At this point, Cruz doesn't matter in this election. I mean, C'mon, man. Is that how you want your Presidential candidate to behave? He's ****ing trolling Cruz. You want a troll?

Trumpers, please.

Yep-
    Trumps acting like no other President in history has ever acted that I can think of. Pissing all kinds of people off, just like a loose cannon. Totally unpredictable with mood swings and you never know what will come out of his mouth next.
    So unprofessional, it's like watching a reality show.

I just can't wait for the next episode to air.....

I know you're all scared but this is just what the country needs right now, so stop panicking and hang on.......:rockwoot:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Honestly no.

Trumpers, please.
    If you listened to this address to RNC members, he was putting it to bed as he was summing up his campaign journey. He talks and talks and talks and talks. Then people talk about one part of address ad nauseam, missing the point completely. He ended on the importance of the SCOTUS picks and why he released his picks citing conservatives not trusting he would pick judges that had conservative values.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Honestly no.

Trumpers, please.

Trump is the Republican nominee, jamil

Fait Accompli

So what exactly is the point of such a high Q in GP's signal

If his goal is to make sure Trump doesn't get elected, well I can respect fighting the good fight. But then what? What is the end game?

If his goal is to take back the Republican party that ship has sailed. I'm not sure movement conservatives ever really owned the party in the first place

If his goal is to have really clean hands, well, I'm not sure that always works out the way it was planned

Surely he doesn't think Bill and Ted have a chance, so why not come out and say he wants to make sure Hillary get's elected if that's the goal.

To hear a NeverTrumper complain that Trump can't let go of old grievances just seems stunningly hypocritical

I for one am suffering from caring fatigue about the things he so loves to fulminate about

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom